Biden announces plans for Supreme Court reforms and constitutional amendment to end presidential immunity

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It won't result it any changes and he's a lame duck President. But it plays to the Democrat voter base for the election.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Damn the man didn't cut you a check, he ain't slap your mama. The fukk? :dahell:
This shyt I read in terms of quality on this site is free falling! He has all this smoke for sleepy joe while this orange mothafukka about to turn America upside down if elected. You can’t make this shyt up. He truly is a fukking agent

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn the man didn't cut you a check, he ain't slap your mama. The fukk? :dahell:
Pretend you haven't seen the countless videos about Biden's racist remarks, ties to racists and segregationists, and harmful legislature, "brehs".

Did you post in the verification thread yet?:jbhmm:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
She told us 5 years ago she wasnt gonna do shyt for only black people...:manny: so good luck in the election...
Wait, whats that have to do with you saying goodluck getting something passed. You don't think getting reparations passed will be as hard?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Pretend you haven't seen the countless videos about Biden's racist remarks, ties to racists and segregationists, and harmful legislature, "brehs".

I know Joe Bidens background and not on a surface level like you. I'm not a ''gotcha" moment or headline commentator. I actually deep dive on enough to know that he is an ok dude, definitely not worthy of me spitting on his grave. And no to the verification thread. I been on Sohh and the Coli for fukking 20 years, if anyone thinks I'm a cac still then have at it.

Last edited:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies

Oh so you going to ignore the orange mothafukka that actually will have the power, courts and jesters like you doing his bidding. The fukk you talking about a video for when real life shyt is in your face. No body has to verify shyt to you da fukk you think you are?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wait, whats that have to do with you saying goodluck getting something passed. You don't think getting reparations passed will be as hard?

Im just stating a fact about that so called "black" woman you voting for...:ld: good luck in the election...:mjgrin:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh so you going to ignore the orange mothafukka that actually will have the power, courts and jesters like you doing his bidding. The fukk you talking about a video for when real life shyt is in your face. No body has to verify shyt to you da fukk you think you are?
1. What does Trump have to do with anything, I made a comment in response to breh talking about Biden's legacy.
2. The verification thread is to weed out te blackfishers. Those who haven't aren't to be taken seriously. That goes for you too, since you dove in to deflect to Trump like an idiot.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Im just stating a fact about that so called "black" woman you voting for...:ld: good luck in the election...:mjgrin:
Now you deflecting :russ: See how a "bothsider" responds when a dem tries to do something good. I guarantee you if Biden and Kamala had pushed for reparations two years ago the sentiment would have been "they can't pass that" and "they are just trying to buy votes".See this is why you dudes get called TLRepublicans.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
1. What does Trump have to do with anything, I made a comment in response to breh talking about Biden's legacy.
2. The verification thread is to weed out te blackfishers. Those who haven't aren't to be taken seriously. That goes for you too, since you dove in to deflect to Trump like an idiot.
“Blackfishers” man get your c00n ass the fukk out my face!