DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol schizos commonly see angels and demons. That doesn't mean that it is true

Yea that’s why I said “really” seen

Schizos see a lot of stuff and call it angels cause that’s just the most common thing to think but even they don’t believe it themselves cause they know they’re crazy

why would you believe someone you call a Schizo anyways :heh:

but if a sane person you know said they saw an Angel would you believe them or think they’re crazy :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You're rejecting something I am agree with you God=Consciousness that is only represented by Math, but the reason why everything is represented by Math
because the patterns in Math=Unity is how God always works. That's it.
That's how SPIRITUAL beings of God advance technologically and spiritually. Because they see the patterns of God's creation that can ALWAYS be represented by `1 thing Math, a gift from God. Being able to represent infinite patterns by the same language =- unity of things.
But again if you still can't get, and a point that agrees with you then :yeshrug:
I'm confused why you are rejecting something that agrees with you :mjlol:

He appears to be a "believer" which places him in the group who insist and desire God to be a being/entity separate from themselves. Highlight separate.

They desire a being to levy judgement and reward. They can't fathom that man, the water, the sky, everything is God as that robs them of their narcissistic desire for everyone to be judged and either rewarded or punished.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
think about it, anyone who really saw an Angel and is alive has to know 100% God exists.:manny:

maybe that would actually scare them more than what they see :merchant:

So they call it “aliens” :banderas:

What’s more scary (especially to an unbeliever), God existing or Aliens from outer space?:patrice:
they shouldnt be scared of God existing, even if they are unbelievers.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
He appears to be a "believer" which places him in the group who insist and desire God to be a being/entity separate from themselves. Highlight separate.

They desire a being to levy judgement and reward. They can't fathom that man, the water, the sky, everything is God as that robs them of their narcissistic desire for everyone to be judged and either rewarded or punished.
youre just projecting your fear of judgment

yet by your own words, you judge yourself :ehh:God as ive said before is always fighting for our salvation.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I always find it ironically cruel that we're at a stage of consciousness where we're evolved enough to ponder about the universe, time and space, but not enough to find any semblance of answer :wow: Bound to feel and not to get
being human is a cruel existence :wow:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I always find it ironically cruel that we're at a stage of consciousness where we're evolved enough to ponder about the universe, time and space, but not enough to find any semblance of answer :wow: Bound to feel and not to get
Its all consuming. The more you reach the further it seems to get :damn:. It may be cruel, but it still excites me.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

tbh, even if we knew what's out there it wouldn't change our fate in the least, and i think it's for the best.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It would be even more ironic if we move into the next existence only to find out the answers were right under our noses the whole time. Like searching your whole house for your car keys only to realize they were always in the pocket of your jacket. Maybe we're searching for answers in all the wrong places. Digging into the ground. Flying into space. We're looking everywhere instead of looking within.

As we dive deeper into technology we become more detached from ourselves. It seems like ancient civilizations were much more in tune with the universe. Much more in tune with the mind. Maybe that's why people can reach psychadelic states through meditation. Maybe it's actually possible to make contact with the other side but we just lost the signal. And the signal just keeps getting weaker and weaker as we get more attached to the material. It almost feels like humans are destined for a tragic but ironic ending.
Closer you are to nature, closer you are to reality and connectivity to the real physical world and beyond. We miss many signals in our day to day lives.

We aren’t connected to nature, and we aren’t connected to the other side.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This is why I think angels may be aliens. If Jesus existed, maybe he was an alien too and that could explain how he allegedly came back to life. I’m more willing to accept biblical stories as genuine if there is a possibility that they were just more powerful aliens, and the humans at the time had little to no knowledge of space (and believed they were heavenly) :yeshrug:
or they used drugs like mushrooms and other psychedelics such as the acacia tree psychedelic

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
or they used drugs like mushrooms and other psychedelics such as the acacia tree psychedelic

That they did. Heavily. Its been edited/obscured from pretty much all narratives though from the Christianity to Buddhism to Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Islam etc...

All of them were high on something to modulate their consciousness and peak into dimensions beyond this realm and on top of that the texts are ciphered with three layers of meaning so only those with the eyes to see decode the truth and rest stand at the outer gate thinking they made it. They also used other methods involving posture, breath and various points of geomagnetic influence as well but entheogens were the first class ticket most preferred.

Why do you think they push so hard to regulate the use of what is naturally occurring on the planet? The stories from the South American shamans and the nature of the plant spirits that talked to them on how to mix this with that to make it active for human consumption are very intriguing as they managed to keep remnants of a complete tradition.

Not for nothing is belief "Be Leaf", feel me? Such a Devilish language...

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Castiel did say his true form was the size of the Chrysler Building and was so overwhelming to humans that it would literally burn out their eyes :lupe:
i_7FCN.gif