Biblically accurate angels

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:
This is why I think angels may be aliens. If Jesus existed, maybe he was an alien too and that could explain how he allegedly came back to life. I’m more willing to accept biblical stories as genuine if there is a possibility that they were just more powerful aliens, and the humans at the time had little to no knowledge of space (and believed they were heavenly) :yeshrug:

Jesus from the Bible is God not an Angel. And angels came in the form of humans pretty much according to the Bible

Aliens are probably Demons/Spirits or whatever else people call things they see and can’t explain :hubie:

You even notice not once do people say they met an alien and the alien said “I’m an alien from planet ______”:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Regardless, all you believers are crazy.

I lead it all off with what was written.
I'm a reader.

G6A4yZ3.gif

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Every EDB looks like this or some approximate. The African spiritual entities or Burkina Faso look like Pyramids with Eyes.

i think a large part of these depictions is to show their divine, unknowable nature. it's hard for us to comprehend beings that are "above" us, so to speak.

that’s from the show supernatural

nah. the concept of divinity being "alien" has existed in damn near every notable civilization. if you want to speak on something contemporary, hp lovecraft (super racist, but his writing is impeccable nontheless) wrote about the cosmic horror humans experienced when they came upon creatures that couldn't logically process, or who bypassed the physics or "rules" of our dimension. "at the mountains of madness" is a great read.

theres actually alot of dope media out that portrays this way before supernatural, for instance that gamecube game "eternal darkness" that depicts humans in various historic eras losing sanity when dealing with paranormal creatures and situations.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they showed up in front of me, either I'm about to begin my journey as the next great JRPG protagonist or I must've REALLY pissed off one of the higher ups. :huhldup: Because if it's pulling up looking like THAT, something's clearly gone wrong. :merchant:

think about it, anyone who really saw an Angel and is alive has to know 100% God exists.:manny:

maybe that would actually scare them more than what they see :merchant:

So they call it “aliens” :banderas:

What’s more scary (especially to an unbeliever), God existing or Aliens from outer space?:patrice:

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
think about it, anyone who really saw an Angel and is alive has to know 100% God exists.:manny:

maybe that would actually scare them more than what they see :merchant:

So they call it “aliens” :banderas:

What’s more scary, God existing or Aliens from outer space?:patrice:
Lol schizos commonly see angels and demons. That doesn't mean that it is true

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i think a large part of these depictions is to show their divine, unknowable nature. it's hard for us to comprehend beings that are "above" us, so to speak.
They dwell dimensions higher than our own. We can only view things in 3. It would probably be hard to look at them for an extended period of time.