Biblically accurate angels

Daps
perceived reality is the residue of God and is actively created. But it shouldnt be confused with God outright

rather reality is a dwelling place

All of those things are just man-made interpretations (residue)
The word math and mathematics are representations of our mind. But the actual reality is the mathematics itself, which is math
That's why everything will and will continue to be represented by math. It's guaranteed, even past this dimension. There is a reason why Metamathematics and Metatheory of Math exist. Even if you disagree, your thoughts+beliefs in themselves will be mathematics, including Gods

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The word math and mathematics are representations of our mind. But the actual reality is the mathematics itself
That's everything will and will continue to be represented by math. It's guaranteed, even past this dimension
your mind isnt the seat of God though

your heart is

Math as ive said before is a man-made thing, don't worship it. Your entire understanding is circular because you are assuming God is within the mind. You have to reconsider before you end up with dead faith.

Daps
your mind isnt the seat of God though

your heart is

Math as ive said before is a man-made thing, don't worship it. Your entire understanding is circular because you are assuming God is within the mind. You have to reconsider before you end up with dead faith.
How else does God think and feel? :mjlol: Math is unity stop focusing on the symbols. I don't worship math I'm curious about a reality beyond this one otherwise why would an ENTIRE FIELD of Ontological Mathematics, which is based on the ASSUMPTION THAT GOD EXISTS BECAUSE IT IS GAURANTEED BY MATH, worshipping Math? It's actually worshipping God's mind = Math
You're also focusing on the symbols of Math, instead of why Math works in the first place and ontology=reality. Math a representation=ontology of an actual reality, a God, assumed by Ontological Mathematics:mjlol:. Why else would there be a God formula? I met a handful of religious/spiritual mathematicians in college. Some of the greatest mathematicians are very religious, spiritual, intuitive, or at least open minded to a reality beyond this one
That's why they are so interested in the math in the first place.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How does God think and feel? :mjlol: I don't worship it otherwise why would an ENTIRE FIELD of Ontological Mathematics, which is based on the ASSUMPTION THAT GOD EXISTS BECAUSE IT IS GAURANTEED, worshipping Math? It's actually worshipping God's mind = Math
think about those two statements

you are telling yourself that something man-made represents God, and even worse, the way God thinks and feels....dont fool yourself. Dont mistake the creation for the creator.

no field of man understands God. No priest or prophet. Anyone who says otherwise to you is a bold face liar. Now if I say to you I understand the "Word" then thats a different story. As its an intermediary

Psalm 73:11-12

11 And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?

12 Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.

You're also focusing on the symbols of Math, instead of why Math works in the first place and ontology=reality. Math a representation=ontology of an actual reality, a God, assumed by Ontological Mathematics:mjlol:. Why else would there be a God formula? I met a handful of religious/spiritual mathematicians in college. Some of the greatest mathematicians are very religious, spiritual, intuitive, or at least open minded to a reality beyond this one
That's why they are so interested in the math in the first place.

dont get it twisted, I love math. I just dont mistake math or the patterns you think you see for God

the patterns are of the earth and are earthly

Daps
think about those two statements

you are telling yourself that something man-made represents God, and even worse, the way God thinks and feels....dont fool yourself. Dont mistake the creation for the creator.

no field of man understands God. No priest or prophet. Anyone who says otherwise to you is a bold face liar. Now if I say to you I understand the "Word" then thats a different story. As its an intermediary
I'm not going back and forth because you're clearly misunderstanding what I'm trying to say
God isn't an idea. It's a reality. That's what Ontological Math is saying.
How you have your conclusion from what I posted confuses me
Math is simply how GOD=The actual reality organizes things, that's what ontological mathematics says, which also guarantees a GOD has to exist to organize things in first place
the IDEA OF A SPIRIT=CONSCIOUSNESS, and everything being a living being from a God
So math is just a representation of an ACTUAL REALITY=God+ Consciousness is what ontological mathematics is saying
Why else would it assume non-extension (dimensionless meaning the spirt world) leads to extension(dimensional physical world our spirts are in) that physicists who are physicalists (believe there are no dimensions beyond this one) hate that idea and want it to be the other way? Ontological math says no it is the other way because math accepts God and Consciousness being everything as the reality while Physics rejects it even though it is applied ontological math
If you still don't understand what I'm saying then :yeshrug:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm not going back and forth because you're clearly misunderstanding what I'm trying to say
God isn't an idea. It's a reality. That's what Ontological Math is saying.
How you have your conclusion from what I posted confuses me
Math is simply how GOD organizes things, that's what ontological mathematics says, which also guarantees
the IDEA OF A SPIRIT=CONSCIOUSNESS, and everything being a living being from a God
So math is just a representation of an ACTUAL REALITY=God+ Consciousness is what ontological mathematics is saying
Why else would it assume non-extension (dimensionless meaning the spirt world) leads to extension(dimensional physical world our spirts are in)
If you still don't understand what I'm saying then :yeshrug:
it is :yeshrug: because a few mathmeticians getting together saying that ontological math represents reality and then reality now represents God is silly

Rather reality is Gods house (the woman) and God is the living action that forms and establishes it

its not something easily put into words. Yet if you tell yourself you know what God is and that you have control over it, youll have dead faith as ive said earlier. God is beyond our mere descriptions and ascriptions.

God is not just an idea, respectfully.

Daps
it is :yeshrug: because a few mathmeticians getting together saying that ontological math represents reality and then reality now represents God is silly

Rather reality is Gods house (the woman) and God is the action that forms and establishes it

its not something easily put into words. Yet if you tell yourself you know what God is and that you have control over it, youll have dead faith as ive said earlier. God is beyond our mere descriptions and ascriptions.
You literally misunderstood EVERYTHING I posted.:mjlol: I am agreeing with you and also saying Math=Unity=All roads INEVITABLY lead to God is the permanent pattern of Reality=God+Consciousness
If you still don't understand that point then :yeshrug:
Your statement also shows you DIRECTLY misunderstand what ontological mathematics is even saying.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don’t know about ya but the first image creeps me out the most:damn::damn:
A random face in the background behind a eye with wings:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I would be screaming :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::dead:
“Be not afraid….”

Angel:
1580898-E-1-B3-F-4-D22-99-E0-30-F9-A7-A3-DCF6.jpg

@Malik1time ::damn:
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

:deadrose:

Angel: ….

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i dont agree with that

mathematics is the residue of counting, which is the residue of language which is the residue of the most high. Respectfully.

Isaiah 44:17-19
or its an attempt at finding consistency in the natural world through a reliable set of measurable constants? :francis: