Thrones seem to look like...

3e9a4e44012d4e93026da7d47896bf39.gif
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Pleaseeeee stop

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain why angels have…swords :russ:

I don’t get it. It’s a weapon that’s considered laughably inferior today and they are running around with swords and shyt in every artists depiction.

It’s almost like the person who came up with all of this did so based on what he knew of at the time. But I dunno…

Only angel who had a sword was Michael which was a flaming sword, which was what the swords in star wars are based off

so it could be some kind of ET being with technology humans couldn't understand

also Angels ARE NOT GOD, angels are not omnipotent, and in the bible have many limitations, Gabriel had trouble dealing with Prince of Persia which was a demon

I'm mean I'm surprised they haven't been epic fantasy movies made out of the bible, shyt is better than lord of the rings and any of that crap

the slaying of the dragon comes from Michael fighting Satan

Dragon comes from Draco star system, I can go deeper if you want but you ain't ready

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
The bible might be an accurate distortion(representation) of a potential spiritual reality(and war?)
But why is it centered about the so-called Middle East? What does it have to do with my bloodline? Why are they right and my Forefathers WRONG? Bethlehem is the birthplace of our savior but Benin is the home of devil worshippers? :dahell:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The bible might be an accurate distortion(representation) of a potential spiritual reality(and war?)
math can confuse you if you think its the source of spirituality/divinity

IE look at this again:

remember your 0=0

We are living in a world of illusion

does this mean that:

G86fM.png
=
G86fM.png

Only angel who had a sword was Michael which was a flaming sword, which was what the swords in star wars are based off

so it could be some kind of ET being with technology humans couldn't understand

also Angels ARE NOT GOD, angels are not omnipotent, and in the bible have many limitations, Gabriel had trouble dealing with Prince of Persia which was a demon

I'm mean I'm surprised they haven't been epic fantasy movies made out of the bible, shyt is better than lord of the rings and any of that crap

the slaying of the dragon comes from Michael fighting Satan

Dragon comes from Draco star system, I can go deeper if you want but you ain't ready

this post contains a flaming sword :steviej:

We are living in a world of illusion

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Marks

remember why I say the bible has been edited

"Iesous Of Mazzaroth"

Mazzaroth - Wikipedia

is a Biblical Hebrew Word found in the Book of Job (38:32) and literally meaning "constellations," according to 10th-century biblical exegete Saadia Gaon,[1] while others interpret the word as Garland of Crowns

the Mazzaroth is the Lesser Bear

Job 38:32
Canst thou bind the chains of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou lead forth the Mazzaroth in their season? Or canst thou guide the Bear with her sons?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
mathematics, divinity, energy, and consciousness are the same thing
it is mathematics, mathematics is just a word and system we use to represent it that is self consistent but open
i dont agree with that

mathematics is the residue of counting, which is the residue of language which is the residue of the most high. Respectfully.

Isaiah 44:17-19
17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.

18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

19 And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?

Daps
i dont agree with that

mathematics is the residue of counting, which is the residue of language which is the residue of the most high. Respectfully.

Isaiah 44:17-19
Mathematics and the most high ARE the same thing
How would a God create reality with Math? (Sacred Geometry=Numbers+Quantum Entanglement of Waves=Number Operations)?
The thought you had is a permutation of Math
Imagine a thought w/out math
Which means God is Causality represented as Math = Reality
Reality is God, and God+His children is Reality and Consciousness

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How would a God create reality with Math? (Sacred Geometry=Numbers+Quantum Entanglement of Waves=Number Operations)?
Reality is God
perceived reality is the residue of God and is actively created. But it shouldnt be confused with God outright

rather reality is a dwelling place

All of those things are just man-made interpretations (residue)

Daps
The thought you had is a permutation of Math
Imagine a thought w/out math
Which means God is Causality represented as Math = Reality
Reality is God, God+Its children is Reality and Consciousness

• Dap
Reactions: MMS