Bianca Beliar vs Jade Cargill? Who will have the more legedary career?

Who will be recognized better?

• Jade

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Bianca

Votes: 74 91.4%

• Total voters

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I wanna know who will be more accomplished 10 years from now? And who will have the better resume?

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
bianca. jade is beautiful and her body is spectacular but her wrestling leaves a lot to desire. bianca is great in the ring, she's cute, the people/kids love her, she represents wwe very well.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reason I posted this is because you got alot of marks saying Jade gonna have a better 2023 than Bianca did in 2022

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Upping for more responses
There’s nothing to talk about. One has been in 2 wrestlemanias and is immeasurably more popular already, and the other has been a mid card champ on a #2 promotion. And the star for the former is still growing faster than the latter.

You’re think you’re comparing Austin and Goldberg, but youre comparing Dusty Rhodes and Buddy Rose. Ric flair and Buddy Landel. Comparing Bianca and Jade arent like the road warriors and demolition…its like comparing the road warriors and the blade runners.

Bianca is a much better wrestler, more charismatic, better on the mic, looks better (say diferent i dare you), and is in a company that makes stars that someone outside of wrestling reddit knows.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Dismissive stan war shyt aside, Bianca is FAR in the lead but Jade has more crossover appeal if positioned correctly. She shines very brightly in high positions as shown with her debut match with Shaq. The next few years will definitely tell this tale especially as Bianca nears the end of her title reign and knowing Charlotte is back now

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Bianca. End of discussion.

Unless you can prove the whole multiverse theory is real then I imagine there could be a universe where Jade has a superior career.