Bianca Belair mad that Chuck already getting a title shot.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't wanna be that guy but I'm gonna be that guy

Doesn't Charlotte technically still have a rematch herself, since she lost the smackdown women's championship at mania? I haven't watched last nights segment so I don't even know if they mentioned it
In the video that I just posted, they went over that

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't wanna be that guy but I'm gonna be that guy

Doesn't Charlotte technically still have a rematch herself, since she lost the smackdown women's championship at mania? I haven't watched last nights segment so I don't even know if they mentioned it
That rematch clause died years ago. Chuck gets nothing, good day sir! :ufdup:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Get yo hand out my face! (Whoo!)

I ain't gonna tell you again! (Whoo!)

:slapfight: (Whoo!)

The E gotta step up with their female heels

None of them get real heat--just muhfukkas do wanna see them

Bianca sounds fed up, but, I think it was weak to just have her KOD her

:demonic:

Last time I saw some good woman heel work was Bliss on her.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

This Bianca clears every woman in the company, and it's not even close.

Dog walked the fukk out of that crimson chin having hoe. But I agree... they market Rhea as "the powerhouse" but Bianca is legit the strongest woman in the company and could physically bully the rest of the roster if she truly wanted to.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She damn near hit that Brock triple powerbomb.

And with the way she grabbed her up for that KOD, I might need to see her hit that torture rack as the precursor to a heel turn. Just grab a bytch, everyone thinks it's a KOD, and she locks it in and doesn't let go. :jbhmm:

That would be fire... and she's strong enough to get off a believable torture rack.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dog walked the fukk out of that crimson chin having hoe. But I agree... they market Rhea as "the powerhouse" but Bianca is legit the strongest woman in the company and could physically bully the rest of the roster if she truly wanted to.
She was the powerhouse under Vince, then HHH decided that would be Rhea's gimmick. Notice how Rhea & Raquel always struggle lifting people that aren't Zelina or Liv? :russ:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She was the powerhouse under Vince, then HHH decided that would be Rhea's gimmick. Notice how Rhea & Raquel always struggle lifting people that aren't Zelina or Liv? :russ:

Word. shyt is a joke. Although Rhea is stronger than string bean arms Raquel, she's not fukking with Bianca. I forgot who it was that she struggled to give a riptide to. Probably dewdrop but it was so cringey for someone to be dubbed a powerhouse and can't even get their shyt off lol. Meanwhile Bianca is fireman's carrying Otis around the ring

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Word. shyt is a joke. Although Rhea is stronger than string bean arms Raquel, she's not fukking with Bianca. I forgot who it was that she struggled to give a riptide to. Probably dewdrop but it was so cringey for someone to be dubbed a powerhouse and can't even get their shyt off lol. Meanwhile Bianca is fireman's carrying Otis around the ring

Like when Ryback struggled to pick up Heyman.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

I hope we get Rhea n Bianca at Wrestlemania. I been waiting for that match.