Bianca Belair mad that Chuck already getting a title shot.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
They need to put Charlotte on ice. She's got 14 damn runs, time to ice her out. Orton has been better than Charlotte in literally every way and it took him a while to get to #14. Charlotte needs some adversity and some holy shyt she didn't win moments. To even possibly get fans back into caring about her padded resume.

I mean at the end of the day she can have 20 more title reigns than Trish, Trish is still the goat.

I think Bianca is about to get her edge back, and I think she will still end up the likeable one here.

Charlotte can't even got 2 weeks as a baby face promo anyway.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They need to put Charlotte on ice. She's got 14 damn runs, time to ice her out. Orton has been better than Charlotte in literally every way and it took him a while to get to #14. Charlotte needs some adversity and some holy shyt she didn't win moments. To even possibly get fans back into caring about her padded resume.

I mean at the end of the day she can have 20 more title reigns than Trish, Trish is still the goat.

I think Bianca is about to get her edge back, and I think she will still end up the likeable one here.

Charlotte can't even got 2 weeks as a baby face promo anyway.
Actually Charlotte is already at 16 title reigns but they aren't counting the 2 NXT Title reigns she had. Only main roster counts apparently.

This is kind of like how Ric Flair actually won a world title more than 16 times but WWE don't recognize some.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Actually Charlotte is already at 16 title reigns but they aren't counting the 2 NXT Title reigns she had. Only main roster counts apparently.

This is kind of like how Ric Flair actually won a world title more than 16 times but WWE don't recognize some.
I figured as much. So even more reason to ice her out of titles. I feel like they do it to Lawler too as I believe his USWA or AWA belt is merged with a title that definitely had "World" Title status but they don't recognize it as such. Flair got them backdoor traveling champion local "losses" they don't want to acknowledge and neither did the Crocketts/NWA etc. lol.

And to a different point. Why unifying the NXT Women's tag belts with the main roster tag belt is dumb.

:manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I figured as much. So even more reason to ice her out of titles.

And to a different point. Why unifying the NXT Women's tag belts with the main roster tag belt is dumb.

:manny:
To get the Women's tag title back to what they were meant to be. Defended across all 3 brands. Vince took that away so HHH made them for NXT. They are going to showcase the titles once unified in NXT more from the reports I've read.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Oh well. After seeing how those Asuka & Iyo stans acted towards Bianca, they deserve whatever Chuck does to her. We already know she's not losing the belt this quick. Hunter is going to have Bianca interfere in the match.
Why do Asuka and Iyo deserve whatever happens just because of their fans? That's some dumb logic.
:skip: