Bianca Belair mad that Chuck already getting a title shot.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I hope we get Rhea n Bianca at Wrestlemania. I been waiting for that match.

Hopefully they go at it eventually. They was getting busy with eachother in those RR matches. Has the potential to be the greatest women's feud of all time

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Asuka deserved a run with the belt.

She’s probably the best worker they have in the women’s division.

They need to quit fast tracking Charlotte back into the title picture ever time she comes back. Let her deal with a little adversity and put some of the other ladies over before you ease her back into the title picture.

I hope the WWE doesn’t mess over Bianca by letting Charlotte go over here at Mania or any foolishness like that.

Charlotte is turning into the female version of HHH during his reign of terror.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Word. shyt is a joke. Although Rhea is stronger than string bean arms Raquel, she's not fukking with Bianca. I forgot who it was that she struggled to give a riptide to. Probably dewdrop but it was so cringey for someone to be dubbed a powerhouse and can't even get their shyt off lol. Meanwhile Bianca is fireman's carrying Otis around the ring
You mean "Most likely" :heh:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I hope we get Rhea n Bianca at Wrestlemania. I been waiting for that match.
I thought that was what they were building up to for mania 39. I remember Rhea and Bianca having this backstage segment where they ran into each other and had a smirky stare down before Rhea decided to join Damage Ctrl's team in Wargames. But we got Rhea/Charlotte and Bianca/Asuka instead.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And you think Bianca is going to beat Rhea at Mania with HHH in charge of the booking? :mjlol:

Its possible. Vince can still swoop in and Debo Trips whenever he feels like it. you think HHH gonna let Charlotte lose? Vince probably sees the potential in another streak...even if it doesn't go 21-0 Bianca getting to at least 10-0 would be big

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Its possible. Vince can still swoop in and Debo Trips whenever he feels like it. you think HHH gonna let Charlotte lose? Vince probably sees the potential in another streak...even if it doesn't go 21-0 Bianca getting to at least 10-0 would be big
Look at how both have been booked since HHH took over. He's shoving Rhea into every segment with the top male talent he can, meanwhile Bianca was booked in pointless matches until she broke the record. There's no way in hell Bianca is beating Rhea at Mania if HHH is booking the match. Bianca and Chuck have been teasing a WM match since 2020, so I see them going that route.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
chuck interfered, among other things

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Bianca is one of the best, but smarks don't want to have that conversation.:wow:

Rant the matches.

I still have no idea who any of these wwe people are because none of you guys rant matches.
Till y'all rant matches.
No one is gonna know how good Bianca is till you write it out.

So gets ta ranting.

Art Barr

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Wait…we’re gonna act like Vince doesn’t have a thing for Charlotte either? Who gave her the other 13 women’s title reigns? Who made her end Asuka’s streak? Who inserted her into the WM 35 Main Event for absolutely no reason?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wait…we’re gonna act like Vince doesn’t have a thing for Charlotte either? Who gave her the other 13 women’s title reigns? Who made her end Asuka’s streak? Who inserted her into the WM 35 Main Event for absolutely no reason?
We know Vince has a thing for Chuck, but we also know he made Bianca a 2x champion and female face of the WWE. He wanted Chuck to be a 2x Rumble winner, and it was Ryan Ward that told him Bianca should win it. So as much as he loves Chuck he knew when to do he right thing. HHH has never booked Bianca properly, and her undefeated streak in NXT just led to her losing the important matches later.