Bianca Belair mad that Chuck already getting a title shot.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Why do Asuka and Iyo deserve whatever happens just because of their fans? That's some dumb logic.
:skip:
Asuka is always over. So it's dumb to even hate on Asuka for that.

Iyo is on her way to always being over with the fans. I think a feud with Bayley props her up, the feud with Asuka especially for the belt is what puts her on the always over with the crowd hurdle.

WWE is going to realize that Charlotte isn't the draw they expect when Bianca eats her up in reactions. And lord forbid what happens when they do a Bianca solo segment that either leads to or is built around the angle with Charlotte and she kills Charlotte's numbers. They going to be dragging my boy Naitch out to help his daughter not lose all her "STATUS"

The only way I'm going to be cool with Bianca losing to Charlotte at all is non-title. Like let Asuka go over Charlotte get that out of the way with Bianca interference and then clean or flipped. Then let Asuka move on and let Charlotte and Bianca do their thing without a belt. So that way when it's time. Even though I would prefer no reigns for Charlotte for the near future. It's going to happen. Bianca needs to take a belt from Charlotte. no way around it.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Iyo is on her way to always being over with the fans. I think a feud with Bayley props her up, the feud with Asuka especially for the belt is what puts her on the always over with the crowd hurdle.

WWE is going to realize that Charlotte isn't the draw they expect when Bianca eats her up in reactions. And lord forbid what happens when they do a Bianca solo segment that either leads to or is built around the angle with Charlotte and she kills Charlotte's numbers. They going to be dragging my boy Naitch out to help his daughter not lose all her "STATUS"

The only way I'm going to be cool with Bianca losing to Charlotte at all is non-title. Like let Asuka go over Charlotte get that out of the way with Bianca interference and then clean or flipped. Then let Asuka move on and let Charlotte and Bianca do their thing without a belt. So that way when it's time. Even though I would prefer no reigns for Charlotte for the near future. It's going to happen. Bianca needs to take a belt from Charlotte. no way around it.
?
why do wrestling fans want every thing done their way?

how is that fun if everything go exactly how I want it?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
?
why do wrestling fans want every thing done their way?

how is that fun if everything go exactly how I want it?
Why is better for Charlotte to beat every one.

Why is better for Charlotte to have no adversity in her entire run?

Why is it wrong to believe that someone has been built up to the extent that Charlotte has been, be used to prop or do other things.

If anything as I've been trying to say. Keeping the belt off Charlotte and making a hurdle or adversity for her, helps her flaws of not being interesting without the belt. Actually could possibly alleviate the go away heat she has.

There is no fun in knowing everything. But, there is also no fun in knowing that when it comes to a particular character that it is always one way.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Why is it wrong to believe that someone has been built up to the extent that Charlotte has been, be used to prop or do other things.

If anything as I've been trying to say. Keeping the belt off Charlotte and making a hurdle or adversity for her, helps her flaws of not being interesting without the belt. Actually could possibly alleviate the go away heat she has.

There is no fun in no fun in knowing everything. But, there is also no fun in knowing that when it comes to a particular character that it is always one way.
All I know is having her around makes the division better

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Iyo has quite a ways to go, because outside of Puerto Rico she's been getting CDQ reactions since being on the main roster.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

There is no fun in knowing everything. But, there is also no fun in knowing that when it comes to a particular character that it is always one way.
Why does every Charlotte feud need a title involved?
:unimpressed:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I don't wanna be that guy but I'm gonna be that guy

Doesn't Charlotte technically still have a rematch herself, since she lost the smackdown women's championship at mania? I haven't watched last nights segment so I don't even know if they mentioned it