Beyonce To Write And Star As Saartjie Baartman In New Movie

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
black venus huh..

venusnoire2.jpg

i recommend you to watch the version that can be found...pretty graphic and twisted but have to be seen.
Black Venus the name of the movie ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, the source is The Sun, so there's a high chance none of this is true. If it was true though then I think it's very bold of Beyonce, and even commendable for her to shine light on a story like this, as I think this is a story that deserves to be told. She's a hard worker, I think a few dedicated years could turn her into a good actor, but I really hope she doesn't decide to write too; try to stick to and excel at one craft, rather than try and do a shytty job at two of them.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[redacted]

I sincerely hope this isn't true. This would be just another slave movie, and not just that, it would require extensive nudity. Women in our society are increasingly becoming hypersexualized. I fear that Beyonce will finally go nude in this movie and twist it as 'empowering'. And of course psuedo-intelligent feminists will eat this up.

I love Beyonce but.......no.
Is she gonna be nekkid?

:lupe:

Cuz that's a huge part of the spectacle they put her through

I think it will happen regardless. It falls in line with the hypergamy/feminist agenda.

I'm surprised she can spell

beyonce-04.jpg

She ain't got the heart for that...

Now Rihanna would show them thangs...but not beyonce.

Good for her.

This site hates black women and Jay z....so i expect alot of slander in this thread.

A movie about Hottentot Venus will require a great deal of nudity. Do we really want Beyonce -- a black 'queen' -- to be put in such a demeaning role like this?

On the real, she could have did an empowering movie; maya angelou, ida b wells, madam cj walker and etc., but this is another slave movie. Sounds like some clown shyt.

I'm convinced this wasn't even her idea. One of her white handlers probably pressured her into this. Seems impossible for a black person to become super successful without doing some c00n/degrading shyt.

I personally don't want to see anymore low points in our history, until I see triumphant ones on the big screen

Same here.

Seriously.

Who the fvck is funding this crap?

Probably some demented, sick fukk billionaire Jewish movie producer.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
people need to take her off that pedestal she aint my "black queen" and who gives a fukk about her writing a letter to the first lady i doubt that michelle has it in a frame somewhere

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people need to take her off that pedestal she aint my "black queen" and who gives a fukk about her writing a letter to the first lady i doubt that michelle has it in a frame somewhere

She's perceived as a 'queen' by the media and her legion of fans. She is nicknamed, "Queen B".

The letter to the first lady shows her lack of education.

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Firstly, she doesn't have the body for this, Nicki on the other hand.....:takedat:

images

I'm willing to overlook that minor detail though, depending on how true to the source material she stays:shaq:

We as men need to know there's a time and place when NOT to think with our dikks. This is an example.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Beyonce going forward with this movie will be a low point in African-American history. This is in the same sphere as Berry Gordy selling Motown, Michael Jackson bleaching his skin, Bob Johnson selling BET, east coast-west coast beef, and Sidney Poitier marrying a white chick.

We as men need to know there's a time and place when NOT to think with our dikks. This is an example.

It's mostly boys who post here not men.