Beyonce To Write And Star As Saartjie Baartman In New Movie

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk im not even a internet militant like some of these posters but black people need to seriously stop watching and supporting these kind of movies
Weird how black people only make sympathy movies when it comes to films that talk about the past.

Give me an all black cast on Rameses life. Gimme assata shakur bioflic or something

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already know about here story; but we as blacks can not have a story of empowerment not us being in slaved again and again. White people love movies like this; they love seeing us enslaved and showing us being nothing, and being treated worst than animals

i agree 100%. for the record, i've never supported any of those slave movies - django 12 years a slave, butler etc. still haven't watched any of them to this day.

i just think that SB's story is relevant today with this injection craze.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Damn black folk hate successful black
folk
Dats why I ain't calling mufckaz "my people" cuz they look like me
Mufckaz be rdy to spit venom bout u at the drop of a dime
My actual people wouldn't be so quick to chew me out
Fax only

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm not a multi millionaire with access to directors, actors, set locations. Under your logic we have no right to voice our opinions or concerns right :troll:
Opinions and concerns don't mean shyt
They are hundreds of books about African history and Empires,written by Africans .How many do u own?
Why ain't you supporting them nikkas?
But u want a movie made?

Face it ..there's no interest.. most of u are just fronting
You never heard of Mansa Musa til your step father Tariq mentioned him(and his dumb ass claimed son was Montezuma)

nikkas dont know shyt about African history..only interested in stuff that make em seem 'woke'

Make an African movie and only Cacs will support it
You think studios wouldn't wanna eat off African history if the interest was there and genuine?
How many "empowering" Black movies have been made in the past 10 years?all of them flopped due to lack of support
Producers have to pick controversial scripts like 10 years a slave,Django etc to get people's support

Sad but that's the reality...
Black people are the worst when it comes to supporting our own..especially positive black movies

Shorty's story is sad and controversial..guaranteed high box office numbers

If you're serious about starting a movement..do your research, write a banging script and shop it around.

Do a fukking web series nikka..something

fukk your opinion