Beyonce To Write And Star As Saartjie Baartman In New Movie

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I'm just waiting for Swae Lee (or Justin Bieber if the cacs get to choose) to play Obama :takedat:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I assume this is a straight to Netflix type production or a some children's film adaption of Saartjie Baartman. Bey's version of Hottentot will have the same stoic expression and inflection in her voice in every scene with a southeast Houston accent. I hope she just ponies the money for the exec producer credit and let the professionals handle the script writing and acting. Takes research and everything.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Beyonce going forward with this movie will be a low point in African-American history. This is in the same sphere as Berry Gordy selling Motown, Michael Jackson bleaching his skin, Bob Johnson selling BET, east coast-west coast beef, and Sidney Poitier marrying a white chick.

well damn...

nikkas lost :skip:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce had to get a GED and you all believe she can write a script?

Does this woman even have a library card or own a bookshelf that has actual books and not coloring books and children picture books?

I would never pay to see this trainwreck.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Why do all of these rich, powerful black women keep trying to play these same types of roles :what:?

Oprah typecast her self as a black struggle actress on some Cecily Tyson shyt. Literally every movie she's sweating and being abused somehow :dead:

They totally neglect their influence and means to get something done that's fresh and original

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Lol@all the hate
nikkas calling her names but they got a wishlist of movies they want her to make using her own paper

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Very interesting choice.

Surprised she's interested in this...oscar hunting?

I remember she was rumored for years to be in "A Star Is Born" remake. At one point, Russel Crowe was rumored to be attached. Wonder what happened.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
She probably wants to use this as a way to get BUTT SHOTS :mjlol:

I would rather she gets Viola or Monique to take the lead
viola-davis.jpg