RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Rhianna don't ever gotta sing again and she's still set
Meanwhile Bey still touring every year
Imagine ur father set u up with a great career boosted u into the lime light. U went solo and married one of the most famous rappers
Then ur husband brings in a lil Bajan ting from the islands that can barely sing or dance choreography

And she surpasses u to the point u struggling to catch up
Smh
@CouldntBeMeTho

Bey would do better imo to settle in to the Southern Housewife Homemaker role now

Children's books and toys/barbies
Children's musical activities
Even a Destinys child animation in the style of Proud Family
Or a interactive musical learning game

Past 40 and still tryna be relevant to old men and bad bihs in the club
Most of us that grew up on Beyonce and Destinys child have surpassed that era now

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Houston’s hometown hero Beyoncé Knowles-Carter has launched a new whiskey that celebrates her Texas heritage. The “Texas Hold’em” songstress has teamed up with Moët Hennessy to launch SirDavis, a whiskey named in honor of Beyoncé’s paternal great-grandfather Davis Hogue, according to a release.

The story goes that Hogue, a farmer and a moonshiner in the South during Prohibition, hid his whiskey bottles in the empty knots of cedar trees for friends and family to find. After learning about this history, Beyoncé, who is reportedly a fan of Japanese whisky, was inspired to create her own version. Four generations later, SirDavis “whisky” (The brand’s name seems to pay homage to the international inspiration by dropping the “e” traditionally used to denote American whiskey) will be sold around the world in Hogue’s memory.

“I’ve always been drawn to the power and confidence I feel when drinking quality whisky and wanted to invite more people to experience that feeling,” Beyoncé says in a statement. “When I discovered that my great-grandfather had been a moonshine man, it felt like my love for whisky was fated. SirDavis is a way for me to pay homage to him, uniting us through a new shared legacy.”

Award-winning master distiller Bill Lumsden helped concoct the whiskey, hand-selecting the bespoke mash bill composed of 51 percent rye and 49 percent malted barley. Lumsden then incorporated techniques to impose textures reminiscent of Japanese and Scotch whiskies, with the deep flavor of classic American rye. Matured in sherry casks, the whiskey gets its final touches in the Lone Star State, where it’s finished, blended, and bottled in a sleek, ribbed glass design stamped with a black medallion with a bronzed horse.

The whiskey has already made some waves in the spirits world. Before its launch, the SirDavis team anonymously submitted the whiskey to various spirits competitions, where it won Best in Class for American Whiskey from the 2023 SIP Awards and a gold medal from the New York International Spirits Competition.

I like that she pulled that move, making sure it was based off its own merits and not her status

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess the utility of the mountainous "wealth" of the black celeb class has plateaued at hawking the public cheap consumables
Tbh, if there's one family/couple whose wealth I sincerely do not think has plateaued it's The Carters.

Their wealth is astronomical and they're pretty good stewards of it, if their properties and business investments are any indication
of that.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Beyonce seems like a terrible business person. Ivy Park was years late and a flop. This shyt is years late and a flop

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Rhianna don't ever gotta sing again and she's still set
Meanwhile Bey still touring every year
Imagine ur father set u up with a great career boosted u into the lime light. U went solo and married one of the most famous rappers
Then ur husband brings in a lil Bajan ting from the islands that can barely sing or dance choreography

And she surpasses u to the point u struggling to catch up
Smh
@CouldntBeMeTho

Bey would do better imo to settle in to the Southern Housewife Homemaker role now

Children's books and toys/barbies
Children's musical activities
Even a Destinys child animation in the style of Proud Family
Or a interactive musical learning game

Past 40 and still tryna be relevant to old men and bad bihs in the club
Most of us that grew up on Beyonce and Destinys child have surpassed that era now

You're right on the money on most of this. Except one point that really hurts Rihanna... she married ASAP Rocky. :dame:
Probably the biggest downgrade of her entire relationship history. She was dating a billionaire right before that.

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You're right on the money on most of this. Except one point that really hurts Rihanna... she married ASAP Rocky. :dame:
Probably the biggest downgrade of her entire relationship history. She was dating a billionaire right before that.

I think they both Bajan tho right?
They just keeping it in the family lol

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't what he is, but there's no reason to downgrade to and get knocked up by a bicurious, nasty, hypebeast, wannabe gangsta. :heh:
I can't look at Rihanna the same again ever since then.
At least they have black babies 😂 we turn an L into a W
Always 😉