😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's to compliment the cow boy country brand she was building on

Come on now
Moonshine whisky of all beverages 🤠🐎 yee haw
If this was Homosexul Dance Era B I'm sure they would have released Chamapagne or Vodka
I dunno what gays be drinking but something to suit that particular aesthetic

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
More alcohol.. how original.. how healthy

I think it would make more sense if she came with her own water or even sparking water…

Beyonce tried to get her fans on board with a vegan diet..and they weren't with it.

Outside of her music, her fans don't really take to the streets to buy her products.

Ivy Park,Her skincare line,House of Dereon....aint really moving the needle with her fans.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beyonce tried to get her fans on board with a vegan diet..and they weren't with it.

Outside of her music, her fans don't really take to the streets to buy her products.

Ivy Park,Her skincare line,House of Dereon....aint really moving the needle with her fans.

It’s wild, ain’t it? And these same people will fist fight you if you dare say Taylor Swift is a bigger artist with more influence.

Beyonce has never really been seen as a trend setter. Her entire persona just feels like someone else’s product.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. I know one or two females that drink whiskey/bourbon they also dabble in Cigars as well. Her Demo like mentioned is Moscato and an occasional Tequila. Wish her the best, but I don't see 35-40 year old Aunties sipping on a Whiskey Sour or a Whiskey Neat.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It’s wild, ain’t it? And these same people will fist fight you if you dare say Taylor Swift is a bigger artist with more influence.

Beyonce has never really been seen as a trend setter. Her entire persona just feels like someone else’s product.

Because Beyonce is a robot outside of the music. Hell Rihanna is more influential from a product standpoint and cant sing for shyt, but people actually find her interesting as a person

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I.....

pass-saturday-night-live.gif