Beyoncé dropping her own whisky Sir Davis

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beyonce tried to get her fans on board with a vegan diet..and they weren't with it.

Outside of her music, her fans don't really take to the streets to buy her products.

Ivy Park,Her skincare line,House of Dereon....aint really moving the needle with her fans.
All facts. I’m only fukking with it cause she married to Hov & I like an occasional old fashion :manny:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
all these celebs and their liquor brands are getting corny

Word. If I want good R'n'B pop it's Beyonce.

If I want liquor it's Jack Daniels, Absolut or whatever.

I go for the master brand of what I want.

I haven't drank for 10 years so I'm good.

It's liquor and even perfume - Gaga, Grande etc.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I don't what he is, but there's no reason to downgrade to and get knocked up by a bicurious, nasty, hypebeast, wannabe gangsta. :heh:
I can't look at Rihanna the same again after that.
a$ap is a weirdo but hes hilarious. women like funny guys :yeshrug:

A$AP Weirdo:

"No lie, a rainbow shot out of my dikk, and it had a sound with it," A$AP Rocky recalled in the doc. The rapper admitted that he tried the psychedelic drug in order to "be at one with the planet," during a sexual tryst with an unknown woman.

"We were getting jiggy and whatnot right?," he explained. "Everything feels intensified. I’m seeing all types of shyt, I’m feeling all types of shyt. Colours are moving, I can hear colours. I can taste the colours. Like… what the fukk does a colour taste like?"

The high peaked when the rapper saw a rainbow shoot out of his penis "and it had a sound with it like a piano or some shyt like that!"

The problem according to Rocky: "I don’t even like rainbows."

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
the problem with this (and i have the same problem with snoops wine) is that... wtf does Beyonce know about whiskey? and wtf does snoop know about wine? i know enough about wine to not buy it at a gas station (which is where i see snoops wine, "19 crimes" for sale most often):mjlol:

then again, snoop endorsed that godawful g-pen. worst vaporizer ive ever used hands down. and i trusted snoop about weed.... how bad is that wine?

if snoop endorsed a cigar/blunt wrap, i'd try it. but i just cant see snoop pickin grapes and smelling them and checking them for flavor :mjlol:

at least with Diddy i could see him drinking Ciroc. i could see BIG drinking a st ides. i would be shocked if beyonce even drank like that

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
the problem with this (and i have the same problem with snoops wine) is that... wtf does Beyonce know about whiskey? and wtf does snoop know about wine? i know enough about wine to not buy it at a gas station (which is where i see snoops wine, "19 crimes" for sale most often):mjlol:

then again, snoop endorsed that godawful g-pen. worst vaporizer ive ever used hands down. and i trusted snoop about weed.... how bad is that wine?

if snoop endorsed a cigar/blunt wrap, i'd try it. but i just cant see snoop pickin grapes and smelling them and checking them for flavor :mjlol:

at least with Diddy i could see him drinking Ciroc. i could see BIG drinking a st ides. i would be shocked if beyonce even drank like that

While we may not acknowledge it, A huge part of many women's existence is alcoholic-adjacent activities.

Beyonce is in a space where she can't attach herself to anything widely accessible/affordable...and because of that it means whatever product she offers HAS to justify it's price point. When it likely doesn't, it'll disappear faster than Jay-Z drinking Budweiser.