Beyoncé dropping her own whisky Sir Davis

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Whisky is a mans drink

Her target demo is like wine cooler margaritas

Are we about to see more women drinking whisky just to fit in and/or pander to Bey?

Beyonce tried to get her fans on board with a vegan diet..and they weren't with it.

Outside of her music, her fans don't really take to the streets to buy her products.

Ivy Park,Her skincare line,House of Dereon....aint really moving the needle with her fans.
It’s wild, ain’t it? And these same people will fist fight you if you dare say Taylor Swift is a bigger artist with more influence.

Beyonce has never really been seen as a trend setter. Her entire persona just feels like someone else’s product.

Beyonce and Jay-Z had a political marriage, perhaps a semi-arranged marriage. If they weren't this 'power couple' then neither would be as rich and influential as they became and currently are. Normally, people say Jay benefited from Bey, and I I've thought this too before. But when you really get down to it, Beyonce has probably benefited more from Jay. She probably wouldn't be even a third as popular as she is if she didn't have some sort of consistent machine behind her.

Granted, if Bey was going to marry someone else powerful regardless and she's just that type of girl who would have done those types of chess moves and career climbing, then I don't want to take too much away from Bey. But it's very hard to say, because Bey owes her entire career to her father Mathew Knowles who created and managed Destiny's Child and who kept Bey as the permanent leading star while shifting around the rest of the members as he and Bey pleased. The group had multiple lineup changes during its existence but since then are very selective about who gets seen or acknowledged as being members.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are we about to see more women drinking whisky just to fit in and/or pander to Bey?

Beyonce and Jay-Z had a political marriage, perhaps a semi-arranged marriage. If they weren't this 'power couple' then neither would be as rich and influential as they became and currently are. Normally, people say Jay benefited from Bey, and I I've thought this too before. But when you really get down to it, Beyonce has probably benefited more from Jay. She probably wouldn't be even a third as popular as she is if she didn't have some sort of consistent machine behind her.

Granted, if Bey was going to marry someone else powerful regardless and she's just that type of girl who would have done those types of chess moves and career climbing, then I don't want to take too much away from Bey. But it's very hard to say, because Bey owes her entire career to her father Mathew Knowles who created and managed Destiny's Child and who kept Bey as the permanent leading star while shifting around the rest of the members as he and Bey pleased. The group had multiple lineup changes during its existence but since then are very selective about who gets seen or acknowledged as being members.

People say this but Jay actually sold and endorsed a lot of successful products back in the day including his own clothing label. Jay z has been way more succcessful as an influencer before he married Beyonce

Jay z has always sold a lifestyle. Beyonce i have yet to see have any real direct impact in day to day culture even since DC

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Women are already outpacing men in alcolhism now

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Rihanna successful transition into other products like beauty products has Beyoncé trying to figure out what can she do and nothing is sticking..

It’s 2024 now and the market/consumers has change in a lot areas

So many people following this liquor, clothing, real estate shyt and it’s not working out ..

The younger generation is what u need to brand something that will take off