• Batman

Votes: 59 86.8%
  • Spider-Man

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I know Batman has Joker, but after that I give the edge to Spider-Man.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Batman got Joker, Bane, Penguin, The Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, Raz al-ghul, Catwoman (kind of), Poison Ivy, Clayface, Hush, Court of Owls, some of the new shyt is piff too. So Batman got classic villains and some newer piff.

Spidey got Venom, Carnage, Vulture, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Rhino, Electro, Doctor Octopus, Sandman. Pretty much all of them are classic.

I gotta go with Batman tho, I think a couple of his especially Joker are just too iconic. Joker could sell his own movies and merchandise and it'd be bigger than a lot of heroes.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Batman got Joker, Bane, Penguin, The Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, Raz al-ghul, Catwoman (kind of), Poison Ivy, Clayface, Hush, Court of Owls, some of the new shyt is piff too. So Batman got classic villains and some newer piff.

Spidey got Venom, Carnage, Vulture, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Rhino, Electro, Doctor Octopus, Sandman. Pretty much all of them are classic.

I gotta go with Batman tho, I think a couple of his especially Joker are just too iconic. Joker could sell his own movies and merchandise and it'd be bigger than a lot of heroes.
Joker is #1 in this list but after that I think Spidey got more hitters. Kraven, Punisher at one point but he grew his own legs, Morlun, Kingpin, Scorpion, J Jonah Jameson tries to fukk with him in his own way lol. It's definitely an argument

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Joker is #1 in this list but after that I think Spidey got more hitters. Kraven, Punisher at one point but he grew his own legs, Morlun, Kingpin, Scorpion, J Jonah Jameson tries to fukk with him in his own way lol. It's definitely an argument
Nah
Joker,Bane, Raas,Deathstroke, court of owls>venom, doc ock, kingpin, sinister six

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Both Batman and Spiderman have those tragic scientist villains: Man-Bat and The Lizard are very similar.
However Batman has the edge in that category because he has Mr. Freeze; another tragic scientist who gives 0 fukks if you know his history.
Batman also has to deal with Lady Shiva :wow:
Bats might have the most with less. Spider-Man, at least, has superpowers to deal with his.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
On paper it may seem like Batman's rogues gallery is better, and it probably is, but I've seen better stories put out with Spidey villains more recently. Random Spidey villains from the 80s and 90s that no one cared about were kinda given new life in the 2000s I feel. Wish I had examples off the head but ASM was THE book to read

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Its tough but this goes to Bats. I think he's been out for longer as a DC comic so he has had time to build stories and develop them more. Top 2 for sure. They both have classic rogues.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I don't know breh, The Punisher is usually anti-hero and Kingpin is still more of a Daredevil villain tho I know him and Parker cross paths

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Batman's rogues have more popular backstories,

we KNOW where in his city they reside, Iconic lairs. for example you know you're gonna meet croc in the sewers

they switch costumes on a regular and each iteration is classic in its own right. And they're mainstream popular. I don't know if there's that many nikkas who wanna dress like hobgoblin or doc ock for halloween but Joker and Catwoman are a given every damn year. It ain't even about halloween. Chicks will dress up like Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn cause it's tuesday. As much as i fukk w/ Felicia Hardy on a personal comicbook tip she ain't gettin that kinda love

Spidey has dope villains but majority of em have an era that they peaked in. Batman's villains have had peaks and valleys in almost every age.

Being iconic does come at a cost though.