Votes: 59 86.8%
  • Spider-Man

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
And the only one that stands out is ink.
Spiderman had like 3 shows
Batman beyond only had the one.

Blight was a big part of Beyond though. :mjgrin:

But yeah to me Inque was the most memorable. When she tried forcing Terry to deep throat her :picard: :picard: :picard:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
The lack of knowledge of the green goblin on this site is stunning
I think people know about the Green Goblin, breh. He's just not enough on his own for the majority of the people here to put Spidey villains over Batman villains.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think people know about the Green Goblin, breh. He's just not enough on his own for the majority of the people here to put Spidey villains over Batman villains.

I said that in reference to my man saying joker is infinitely better than any spidey villain. Not the other stuff.

And here’s why I say hes worthy of being metioned in the same breath as joker:

Peter is more emotionally mature than Bruce. Bruce’s emotional growth cut off once he lost his parents. Makes sense. Dude suffered a trauma most people wouldn’t even have wanted to live through. So when bad things happen, they mostly affect the people around him not him. He deals with it but he doesn’t have an emotional reaction to most things. He internalizes and makes it mental. It’s how he copes.

Peter on the other hand deals with shyt head on. Green goblin was the first villain of any comic book villain to make it personal. There was an unwritten rule between heroes and villains that you don’t find out who the other is. Goblin broke that unwritten rule and made peters life absolute shyt. He created fissures between he and the people he loves, killed his fiancé, and also made peter think that maybe Gwen died because of him not the goblin. He then, from the grave, made peter think his parents had come back, only to find out they were clones or robots. Which caused peter to spiral even more out of control. And then of course he set his son on a path to be his heir and continue to fukk with peter.

One of those things would be foul enough. But he kept doing shyt. And continues to keep doing shyt today. One of the reasons peter is in the shytty financial situation he’s in now is because Norman kept fukking with him. To say nothing of the fact Norman was and is willing to put his own family on the line, lie to them, betray them if need be, if it means taking Spider-Man/peter down.

Joker is sick yes but joker doesn’t have any “loved” ones. He doesn’t pretend to be human. Norman does. Joker doesn’t pretend to give a shyt about anyone other than himself. Norman does. Joker doesn’t care who Batman is and doesn’t want to ruin Bruce’s life. Norman wants nothing more than to ruin Peter’s life and take everything away from him simply because he can.

Now if you want to talk other rogues and how they’ve fukked with him, whether it’s Ock, kraven, rhino, kingpin, or venom, we can do that. But on the subject of joker being infinitely better than anyone in his rogues gallery, I think that’s false

Daps
I dunno bruh... the whole symbiote storyline kinda elevated Spidermans rogue gallery to another level. Plus, I've been a huge fan of Venom. I wish Joker had superpowers like magic and a genius intellect like Doom to help compliment his character arc. I find him overrated.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said that in reference to my man saying joker is infinitely better than any spidey villain. Not the other stuff.

And here’s why I say hes worthy of being metioned in the same breath as joker:

Peter is more emotionally mature than Bruce. Bruce’s emotional growth cut off once he lost his parents. Makes sense. Dude suffered a trauma most people wouldn’t even have wanted to live through. So when bad things happen, they mostly affect the people around him not him. He deals with it but he doesn’t have an emotional reaction to most things. He internalizes and makes it mental. It’s how he copes.

Peter on the other hand deals with shyt head on. Green goblin was the first villain of any comic book villain to make it personal. There was an unwritten rule between heroes and villains that you don’t find out who the other is. Goblin broke that unwritten rule and made peters life absolute shyt. He created fissures between he and the people he loves, killed his fiancé, and also made peter think that maybe Gwen died because of him not the goblin. He then, from the grave, made peter think his parents had come back, only to find out they were clones or robots. Which caused peter to spiral even more out of control. And then of course he set his son on a path to be his heir and continue to fukk with peter.

One of those things would be foul enough. But he kept doing shyt. And continues to keep doing shyt today. One of the reasons peter is in the shytty financial situation he’s in now is because Norman kept fukking with him. To say nothing of the fact Norman was and is willing to put his own family on the line, lie to them, betray them if need be, if it means taking Spider-Man/peter down.

Joker is sick yes but joker doesn’t have any “loved” ones. He doesn’t pretend to be human. Norman does. Joker doesn’t pretend to give a shyt about anyone other than himself. Norman does. Joker doesn’t care who Batman is and doesn’t want to ruin Bruce’s life. Norman wants nothing more than to ruin Peter’s life and take everything away from him simply because he can.

Now if you want to talk other rogues and how they’ve fukked with him, whether it’s Ock, kraven, rhino, kingpin, or venom, we can do that. But on the subject of joker being infinitely better than anyone in his rogues gallery, I think that’s false
I agree with you and I hate the green goblin. Well I hate Norman they should have went with there original idea and have Harry end the clone saga.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harry ending it wouldn’t have the same impact as Norman. Norman is a b*stard. Harry is just a confused kid
It would have been more emontial for Peter and Harry making him feel confused about who he is would have been perfect revenge. Also it makes way more sense Harry keeping Peter alive then Norman keeping him alive.