Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
for a good story Batman is the clear favorite.

But if I want a good battle between foes, spiderman wins imo.

Some of Batman's villians are more interesting than they are a threatening.
I mean i'm not that concerned about Calender man in world were superman exists. But Electro could be dangerous to almost marvel hero.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
HELL yeah.
tenor.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Batman's rogues at least make him use detective skills.
Spiderman's villains are physically more powerful and have crazier powers.

:patrice:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So no one chose to @ me smh

Spider-Man for a few reasons: like Batman’s villains, his villains challenge him philosophically. They push him to be better and make him not choose the easy way out. Kingpin, ock, electro, venom, vulture, lizard and others all push him in different ways.

But ultimately it goes back to green goblin killing the woman he was going to marry and fukking with his life ever since. His relationship with Norman has wrecked so many of his friendships and family bonds. He crossed the line

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Spider-Man for a few reasons: like Batman’s villains, his villains challenge him philosophically. They push him to be better and make him not choose the easy way out. Kingpin, ock, electro, venom, vulture, lizard and others all push him in different ways.

But ultimately it goes back to green goblin killing the woman he was going to marry and fukking with his life ever since. His relationship with Norman has wrecked so many of his friendships and family bonds. He crossed the line

No bias.... :skip:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No bias.... :skip:

It's not even bias lol. Everyone is going to go with whom they think has the better villains right? Spider-man is my favorite character but the joker is the greatest comic book villain ever. period. I can admit that with ease. And if it was just him I'd vote batman but spider-man's villains seem to push him more and always make it personal.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And sigh
Osborn fukked gwen stacy.