• God of War

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's disgusting these even being compared.

And as a franchise :mjlol:

Gow most people haven't even played 1-3. I got older family members that know who Zelda is (well link but you know what I mean) kratos and gow mean absolutely nothing to them though.
Sony stans be wildin :huhldup:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
A game where the main character is a retarded white boy that never speaks

VS

A game where the main character goes toe-to-toe with Gods and giants, while fukking two or more bytches at the same time for red orbs.

Tough decision :jbhmm:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Theres only two goat Zelda games Ocarina of Time and Breath of the wild. The rest is mid to good.
5b335t.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
.....lol you one of them

when did i say only. i did not. :mjlol: i didn't even say it was bad did i? why do you think its ONLY a good game and not a great one? lets not

OoT was a breakthrough type of game top to bottom. From open world to 3rd person puzzle mechanics to UX to map design etc, there's stuff in OoT that games struggle to emulate decades later. LttP was great at its scope but you can only do so much at that scope.
nikka speak for urself. LTTP aged EXTREMELY well.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How u gonna leave out Windwaker? shyt better than half the games on the list. Lol
I personally didn't care for wind waker, twilight princess, and that trash skyward sword.

Imo those three games have major flaws. For wind waker navigating the ocean is a chore and collecting map pieces for tingle felt like padding to make the game longer.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I personally didn't care for wind waker, twilight princess, and that trash skyward sword.

Imo those three games have major flaws. For wind waker navigating the ocean is a chore and collecting map pieces for tingle felt like padding to make the game longer.

I actually hated wind waker. But I can see why people loved it and basically was a open world sailing game but Zelda.

I like toon link tho