• God of War

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I actually hated wind waker. But I can see why people loved it and basically was a open world sailing game but Zelda.

I like toon link tho
Everything aside from sailing was great in that game, unfortunately sailing around the ocean was a big part of the game. The shyt wasn't fun at all, gameplay consisted of watching your boat move forward and having to play a song everytime you wanted to change directions.

shyt got old real fast

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everything aside from sailing was great in that game, unfortunately sailing around the ocean was a big part of the game. The shyt wasn't fun at all, gameplay consisted of watching your boat move forward and having to play a song everytime you wanted to change directions.

shyt got old real fast
When it first came out i felt this way and i never finished the game.

But playing the remake i actually appreciated the slower pace of the sailing/navigating stuff.

Game was a unique experience that kinda influenced a genre of games like Spiritfarer or Far, where the adventure of the trip is more compelling than the actual destination.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
When it first came out i felt this way and i never finished the game.

But playing the remake i actually appreciated the slower pace of the sailing/navigating stuff.

Game was a unique experience that kinda influenced a genre of games like Spiritfarer or Far, where the adventure of the trip is more compelling than the actual destination.
The remake actually fixed the issues I had with the game by automating the ocean navigation. Sailing around the ocean is more relaxing than annoying when you don't have to stop and change the wind every few minutes.

I'm mainly talking about the original release.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The remake actually fixed the issues I had with the game by automating the ocean navigation. Sailing around the ocean is more relaxing than annoying when you don't have to stop and change the wind every few minutes.

I'm mainly talking about the original release.
I didn’t even know :ohhh:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
you gotta smoke serious work to think GOW is better than Zelda

GOW aint even top playstation game, you had so many better choices

not hating on your opinion though personally, people enjoy different things :yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I personally didn't care for wind waker, twilight princess, and that trash skyward sword.

Imo those three games have major flaws. For wind waker navigating the ocean is a chore and collecting map pieces for tingle felt like padding to make the game longer.
Windwaker is a classic Zelda game to me. The HD version cut out alot of that ocean navigation bullshyt. Either way. If we wanna get nitpicky than I felt BOTW was boring and not a real Zelda game.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Windwaker is a classic Zelda game to me. The HD version cut out alot of that ocean navigation bullshyt. Either way. If we wanna get nitpicky than I felt BOTW was boring and not a real Zelda game.
The HD version deserves to be on that list because it addresses all my issues.

And I do have issues with botw, the combat is atrocious and it has the worst weapon durability system I've ever seen. But the game was so good in other area's that it makes up for the flaws. I can deal with the bad combat in botw because the physics allows for some creative alternatives to combat. There's no alternative to sailing in the original Windwaker, its half the game and if you don't like it then you aren't gonna have a good time.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A game where the main character is a retarded white boy that never speaks

VS

A game where the main character goes toe-to-toe with Gods and giants, while fukking two or more bytches at the same time for red orbs.

Tough decision :jbhmm:
Thats like saying Mario games aint good because hes a fat midget who always gets his girl stolen. What kind of silly logic is this?