Better franchise Zelda Ocarina of time until now or God of War

Zelda vs God of War

• Zelda

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • God of War

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Before GOW 2018 no one would dare make this comparison. But even then BOTW is better than GOW 18.

So how is it close? :dahell:

because 2 other great games have been made since.

and let's not act like EVERY Zelda game was flames either.

We both even agree on Nintendo games getting graded on a curve.

Link To The Past
OoT
BOTW

All Great. The rest are solid.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link to the past is arguably the best Zelda game ever released.

I'd say wind waker is also a classic.
Wind waker is a good Zelda game but it’s not a goat game. Link to the past is a great Zelda game but not goat. Breath of the wild is a goat Zelda game. Game did 25 million. Breath of the wild is going down as in the top 10 goat games of any console.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wind waker is a good Zelda game but it’s not a goat game. Link to the past is a great Zelda game but not goat. Breath of the wild is a goat Zelda game. Game did 25 million. Breath of the wild is going down as in the top 10 goat games of any console.
LttP is already a Top 10 GOAT game of any console...

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
To each his own. BOTW is near the top, I agree, but I'm not arguing with anyone saying Link to the past is the best. Ocarina of time, Link to the past and BOTW all redefined gaming. You can't go wrong with any of those 3. But to say Ocarina of time and breath of the wild are the only two great Zelda games is asinine.