Better Call Saul> Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul

• Total voters

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Never seen any of these shows before. I've heard great things just never got around to it.

Think I might get on it soon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Still haven't finished Better Call Saul but apparently The Hollywood Reporter agrees with you. Here are their top 50 shows of the 21 century.
Breaking Bad #16
Better Call Saul #7

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I finally finished this BCS this season after several failed attempts.

BCS was decent but to me it wasn’t better than BB.

There were a lot of “meh” eps of BCS and the majority of scenes with Saul or his brother…. I kinda hated.

I didn’t feel that way with Walter

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally finished this BCS this season after several failed attempts.

BCS was decent but to me it wasn’t better than BB.

There were a lot of “meh” eps of BCS and the majority of scenes with Saul or his brother…. I kinda hated.

I didn’t feel that way with Walter
i love both shows, i kinda like bcs a little better but bcs doesnt have success without being able to piggyback off of BB

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I loved Better Call Saul, but Chuck episodes single-handedly weighed down the series and Jeff was an unwatchable character.

Breaking Bad was more consistently steller even if the great BCS episodes were just as good.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I loved Better Call Saul, but Chuck episodes single-handedly weighed down the series and Jeff was an unwatchable character.

Breaking Bad was more consistently steller even if the great BCS episodes were just as good.

I liked the chuck episodes plus it lead to the most important scene of the series. I'd put this up there with the best of BB.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I liked the chuck episodes plus it lead to the most important scene of the series. I'd put this up there with the best of BB.

That was a great scene, and like I said I absolutely love the series. Doesn't change the fact that several of the Chuck episodes were borderline unwatchable and I cringed every time he was on camera.

This was my other favorite Chuck scene: