better black superheros dc or marvel

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Breh it took DC till 2016 to even put a black super hero on the big screen if im not mistaken:usure:
220px-Steelposter.jpg

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
nikkas calling Storm a bed wench.... LMAO:russ:nikkas inheriting mental problems:scust:Storm is not reall breh. she was made by a white man:manny:.

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
M

Who does DC have? Their best, most well known black heroes are John Stewart, who they repeatedly minimize in favor of Hal Jordan. Static Shock, who wasn't a DC character to begin with and they repeatedly minimize even though the character had a hit tv show. And Cyborg, a fukking Robot:martin:

fukk DC
as a DC fan i will not allow you to slander our name, fukk outta here if you dont know an black dc superheros
we have

Green Lantern
Static shock
cyborg
Flash (wally west is now black ffs)
Icon
Rocket
black lightning
firestorm
vixen
mr. terrific
batwing
aqua lad
green lantern #2 (simon baz)
bronze tiger
hardware

if you want more go check out wildstorm comics dc acquired the rights and they now are apart of the dc universe

hate nikkas who talk shyt without doing their hw :smh::thumbsdown:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Marvel has Storm. :yeshrug:

What black woman superhero in DC is stepping to her? Matter of fact, do they have a black woman superhero in DC? :jbhmm:

Edit: They got a few. Bumblebee, Amanda Waller (if you wanna call her a superhero, that's a stretch), and Steel. None even close to Storm. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Marvel has Storm. :yeshrug:

What black woman superhero in DC is stepping to her? Matter of fact, do they have a black woman superhero in DC? :jbhmm:
Vixen
She's a member of the Justice League, has been on almost all of the DC animated shows; had her own cartoon and appeared on the live action Arrow show.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Vixen
She's a member of the Justice League, has been on almost all of the DC animated shows; had her own cartoon and appeared on the live action Arrow show.
Just updated. On the list I found, they put her under Amanda Waller. :dahell:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
as a DC fan i will not allow you to slander our name, fukk outta here if you dont know an black dc superheros
we have

Green Lantern
Static shock - MIA
cyborg -
Flash (wally west is now black ffs) - along with 10 other Flashes
Icon
Rocket
black lightning - all wallpaper

firestorm
vixen
mr. terrific - 0 push
batwing - He hasn't been included in Bat-Family styuff. I dropped the book a year ago
aqua lad -
green lantern #2 (simon baz) - who?

bronze tiger
hardware - sitting on a shelf

if you want more go check out wildstorm comics dc acquired the rights and they now are apart of the dc universe

hate nikkas who talk shyt without doing their hw :smh::thumbsdown:

Aqualad, Static and John Stewart, DC dropped the ball and never even tried to pick it back up. Batwing is getting the Knight & Squire, Batwoman & Spoiler type treatment. Firestorm was irrelevant, Vixen just started making noise. You didn't even mention Duke. Now that's someone that's getting push, and will be prominent in the Bat-Family, hopefully.

Naming most of those characters is like me mentioning Darwin, Prodigy, Prowler, Tombstone, Cloak, Thunderball, Robbie Robertson, Patriot, Triage, Oya (even her recent push is better than Static's. They gave her the Pixie, Karma, Butterfly push).

Look at it like this, who is on Spawn's level? Or a notch below.
DC - Green Lantern, Static
Marvel - Storm, Black Panther, Luke Cage, War Machine, Nick Fury Jr (does more than Sr Fury ever did)
Even If I give you Cyborg for DC, I can add Falcon for Marvel.