better black superheros dc or marvel

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Breh DC hasnt even made any black character live action yet save for Cyborg and i might be missing someone. this is not even arguable. Hell Marvel has made more black people animated than DC and DC has ran the animated comic market.
All of the following characters have been depicted in animated form already:
Steel
Amanda Waller
Vixen
John Stewart
Black Lightning
Static
Bumblebee
Mal Duncan
Icon
Rocket
Aqualad
Batwing
Cyborg
Mr. Terrific

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Miles Morales
Brother Voodoo
Black Panther
Falcon
Blade
Storm
War Machine
Luke Cage

All had successful solos. Storm has DEFINITELY lead X-Men teams, as well as Falcon leading Avengers teams. Brother Voodoo became Sorcerer Supreme in Doctor Stranges absence. Luke Cages Heroes for Hire stories with Iron Fist are legendary. War Machine has had successful solos etc.. Misty Knight was apart of the Daughters of the Dragon etc.... Breh, DC has definitely not pushed their black heroes to the same notoriety as a group as Marvel. Only ones are John Stewart, and Static Shock. Cyborg and Aqualad barely honorable mentions. Ask someone on the street that has basic comic knowledge, theyre gonna know more black Marvel characters off top guaranteed. And it's a shame because DC has some really cool black characters.
Breh, I've already broke it down: Miles Morales is a legacy character. Not his own like Static :camby:

Falcon (talks to birds- LAME) and Warmachine are both sidekicks. I don't care if ones the new Captian Amefica (another legacy mantle) or was iron man at some point (ditto for him too). They will always be second fiddle to their white counterparts.

Storm has been pushed from being a queen of the most advanced Nation on the planet to Wolverine's sidepiece. Jason Aaron's handling of the marriage and Marvel's overall handling of it was absolutely the most deplorable and yes, racist depiction of ANY couple I have seen in ANY media. Comics, tv show, Netflix, novels. Absolutely disgusting. I don't care if she led the Morlocks. She i ls being regulated to s mere background character of the X plantation and is not even the top female in the XMen (Jean, Rogue, even Emma Frost is pushed more to the forefront then Storm. And this is just in XMen). Monica Rambeau is a faaaar more respectable character ( and Amanda Waller) then Storm.

Luke Cage- ex felon. :martin: I know he didn't do it. But he comes from "the streets"...yeah so respectable.

Who knows about Beother voodoo?? Papa Midnite in Constantine > Brother Voodoo.

And the villians from DC are better then Marvels no debating that and I broke it down in the last post.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
All of the following characters have been depicted in animated form already:
Steel
Amanda Waller
Vixen
John Stewart
Black Lightning
Static
Bumblebee
Mal Duncan
Icon
Rocket
Aqualad
Batwing
Cyborg
Mr. Terrific

Miles Morales
War Machine
Misty Knight
Luke Cage
Cloak
Blade
Storm
Spyke
Black Panther
Falcon
Nick Fury
Deathlok
Man-Ape
Gabe Jones
G. W. Bridge
Darwin
Marcus Stone
N'Kantu, the Living Mummy
Prowler
Rage
Synch
Battlestar
Bishop

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Breh, I've already broke it down: Miles Morales is a legacy character. Not his own like Static :camby:

Falcon (talks to birds- LAME) and Warmachine are both sidekicks. I don't care if ones the new Captian Amefica (another legacy mantle) or was iron man at some point (ditto for him too). They will always be second fiddle to their white counterparts.

Storm has been pushed from being a queen of the most advanced Nation on the planet to Wolverine's sidepiece. Jason Aaron's handling of the marriage and Marvel's overall handling of it was absolutely the most deplorable and yes, racist depiction of ANY couple I have seen in ANY media. Comics, tv show, Netflix, novels. Absolutely disgusting. I don't care if she led the Morlocks. She i ls being regulated to s mere background character of the X plantation and is not even the top female in the XMen (Jean, Rogue, even Emma Frost is pushed more to the forefront then Storm. And this is just in XMen). Monica Rambeau is a faaaar more respectable character ( and Amanda Waller) then Storm.

Luke Cage- ex felon. :martin: I know he didn't do it. But he comes from "the streets"...yeah so respectable.

Who knows about Beother voodoo?? Papa Midnite in Constantine > Brother Voodoo.

And the villians from DC are better then Marvels no debating that and I broke it down in the last post.

that's all opinion and has nothing to do with the fact that Marvel has pushed their black characters more :yeshrug:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Miles Morales- legacy character
War Machine - sidekick
Misty Knight - cleopatra jones spinoff
Luke Cage - thug
Cloak - ok
Blade - ok
Storm - bedwench
spyke - lame blsck version of Calisto
Black Panther ok but been taking more L's then any hero in comics
Falcon - lame
Nick Fury - not a orginal character
deathlok - one and done lie Blue Marvel
Man-Ape - :mjlol:
Gabe Jones - Capts first sidekick?
G. W. Bridge - ??
Darwin - first to die
Marcus Stone
N'Kantu, the Living Mummy - :mjlol:
Prowler :russell:
Rage ??
Synch - dead
Bandit - ??

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
that's all opinion and has nothing to do with the fact that Marvel has pushed their black characters more :yeshrug:
That's facts :what:

Who wants to cosplay as Falcon?

What would a young kid want to be? A guy that flies and talk to birds or a Green Lantern??

Marvels handling of Storm and her marriage was deplorable, that's just facts :what:

Static = own tv show > Miles = legacy character and what?!

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

so basically you're saying Marvel has shat on DC in the black super heroes department anyway WITH these characters you call flawed :mjlol:. Opinion doesnt matter in this argument, the argument is who has done more with their black characters. and it is rather easily Marvel. Ask a random person on the street with basic comic knowledge to list black marvel characters. They will say Storm, Black Panther, Luke Cage, War Machine, Blade, maybe Miles Morales. Ask them DC, they will say Cyborg, John Stewart and maybe Static.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't push it. They released it the same with everything else. They already minority character they just were given leads because they were building around the avengers who were all white. It wasn;t cause and effect Marvel has always been planning as they go along none of it has anything to do with DC.

yea, so them getting bashed for not including black widow in promotion, the toy line, etc. was just all made up?...marvel was like 'we were gonna use her, she just gotta wait her turn' lol.....if they couldve kept turning out the same movies with the same characters and no one complained, they would have...as soon as DC announced theirs, that turned the volume up on the complaints, that's when marvel made sure to say 'hey, look, we do have plans for those characters too' with the quickness....it was obvious....

...seriously, yall taking this as i'm shytting on marvel, i'm not....hell, even my answer to the thread topic was marvel....but pointing out obvious shyt is just that....

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
That's facts :what:

Who wants to cosplay as Falcon?

What would a young kid want to be? A guy that flies and talk to birds or a Green Lantern??

Marvels handling of Storm and her marriage was deplorable, that's just facts :what:

Static = own tv show > Miles = legacy character and what?!

I know when it comes to preference, it can go either way of course. But the company that has done more is easily Marvel, come on now.

War Machine(Solo Series, Avenger, Defender, Cartoon Appearances, several movie roles)
Luke Cage(Solo series, Heroes for Hire, Avengers, Thunderbolts, Cartoon Appearances, his OWN live action tv series coming up as well as a supporting role in Jessica Jones and even more appearances in the future)
Blade(Own comic series, Avengers, several cartoon appearances, his own BLOCKBUSTER movie trilogy)
Storm(Among the most popular X-Men, Avenger, solo series, several cartoon appearances, movie portrayals)
Miles Morales(Ultimates, Avengers, Took over the mantle of Spider-man to critical acclaim, cartoon appearance)
Black Panther(First Black Superhero ever, most popular black superhero for Marvel, cartoon appearances, live action supporting role coming up that already has the critics buzzing saying his character stole the show, his OWN blockbuster on its way)

Breh it took DC till 2016 to even put a black super hero on the big screen if im not mistaken:usure:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
so basically you're saying Marvel has shat on DC in the black super heroes department anyway WITH these characters you call flawed :mjlol:. Opinion doesnt matter in this argument, the argument is who has done more with their black characters. and it is rather easily Marvel. Ask a random person on the street with basic comic knowledge to list black marvel characters. They will say Storm, Black Panther, Luke Cage, War Machine, Blade, maybe Miles Morales. Ask them DC, they will say Cyborg, John Stewart and maybe Static.
What I'm saying is that DC has created more respectable blsck Herod AND villians and has pushed them out of the forefront. Tell me when the avengers or the XMen will have a blsck leader ON SCREEN like in the JLA or Young Jusice I WILL WAIT

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
What I'm saying is that DC has created more respectable blsck Herod AND villians and has pushed them out of the forefront. Tell me when the avengers or the XMen will have a blsck leader ON SCREEN like in the JLA or Young Jusice I WILL WAIT

Blade shytS on them both breh, please tell me you're joking :mjlol:and John Stewart is my fukkin nikka. Hell, Mack from the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D show easily is up there. Black Panther and Falcon have taken on leadership roles in the cartoons, but are the they only ones, but theyve honestly done it enough in the comics and have enough movies and shows coming by far extend the lead.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
yea, so them getting bashed for not including black widow in promotion, the toy line, etc. was just all made up?...marvel was like 'we were gonna use her, she just gotta wait her turn' lol.....if they couldve kept turning out the same movies with the same characters and no one complained, they would have...as soon as DC announced theirs, that turned the volume up on the complaints, that's when marvel made sure to say 'hey, look, we do have plans for those characters too' with the quickness....it was obvious....

...seriously, yall taking this as i'm shytting on marvel, i'm not....hell, even my answer to the thread topic was marvel....but pointing out obvious shyt is just that....
No...they just released their list of movies like they had been doing. I don't think nor care what you're doing. I'm just pointing out you're wrong :yeshrug:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I know when it comes to preference, it can go either way of course. But the company that has done more is easily Marvel, come on now.

War Machine(Solo Series, Avenger, Defender, Cartoon Appearances, several movie roles)
Breh, a sidekick can only go so far...

Luke Cage(Solo series, Heroes for Hire, Avengers, Thunderbolts, Cartoon Appearances, his OWN live action tv series coming up as well as a supporting role in Jessica Jones and even more appearances in the future) I'll give you his own Netflix series
Blade(Own comic series, Avengers, several cartoon appearances, his own BLOCKBUSTER movie trilogy)
Ok I'll give you those two but DC will counter will counter with the Rock as Shazam/Black Adam, Cyborgs own cinematic blockbusters AND Ststic Shock tv series
Storm(Among the most popular X-Men, Avenger, solo series, several cartoon appearances, movie portrayals)
:what: Storm is NOT the most popular XMen, not even the most popular female member!
Miles Morales(Ultimates, Avengers, Took over the mantle of Spider-man to critical acclaim, cartoon appearance)
. Breh...taking over a white Hero's mantle is not a accomplishment, it's insulting (looking at you too Falcon).

Black Panther(First Black Superhero ever, most popular black superhero for Marvel, cartoon appearances, live action supporting role coming up that already has the critics buzzing saying his character stole the show, his OWN blockbuster on its way)

Breh it took DC till 2016 to even put a black super hero on the big screen if im not mistaken:usure:

Black Panther is the most respectable hero in comics (outside of Spawn) but has been grossly mishandled by Marvel and Jason Aarons. How many apperences he has been in ourside that BET motion comic? Compared to John Stewart who was fully animated and was basically the leader of the Justice League and had more shows revolved around him AND WILL have his own movie?

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Blade shytS on them both breh, please tell me you're joking :mjlol:and John Stewart is my fukkin nikka. Hell, Mack from the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D show easily is up there. Black Panther and Falcon have taken on leadership roles in the cartoons, but are the they only ones, but theyve honestly done it enough in the comics and have enough movies and shows coming by far extend the lead.
shyts on who??

Blsck Panther was never the leader in the avengers and only has cameos in the animated universe while JOhn has been a prominant member of the JL in animation and was the leader in most episodes.

What cartoons where that lame as Falcon been in?? So he's the leader of the new PC Avengers whose wearing the mantle of a white superhero, and that's a win?? :mjlol: