Best Rapper Alive - 2011 (IF YOUR MVP CHOICE ISN'T ON POLL, MAKE A REQUEST IN THREAD)

Who is the MVP of 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
You trying to downplay quality projects for Tech N9ne?

giphy.gif
wtf u on bout?

get u shyt together...

Danny Brown with the same amount of votes as Drake :laff:
shows u how out of touch these herbs really are...

ole let me get on google type "best rapper in " ass nikkas

op a straight up fraud...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
wtf u on bout?

get u shyt together...
Tech N9ne has a very successful independent label and can technnically rap well, but let's be reality. Aint nobody checking for Tech N9ne/Strange Music outside of suburban cacs and cornball nikkas. You could almost call him the underground rapper version of Flo-rida and Pitbull.

Catch feelings all you want but I can go out right now and ask any random nikka right now if they're familiar with Tech N9ne and I'll be greeted with :dahell:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Danny Brown with the same amount of votes as Drake :laff:
These flabby and sick mfers:flabbynsick: so pathetic this voting is a prime example voting with malice in your heart. Suburbanite cacs talking about K-Rino, Danny Brown and Kendrick Lamar nobody was checking for them like that in 2011. Top 3 off that list that I personally soon people checking for was Watch the throne, LiveLoveAsap and Take Care. Well out of these 3 one is joint album how you vote for Jay and not Kanye. Can't be a MVP off a free mixtape. Take Care sold 2 million pre-streaming era. Obviously he greatest of this era. They voted 2015-2010 and Drake not MVP one of these years something fishy:dahell:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
wtf u on bout?

get u shyt together...

shows u how out of touch these herbs really are...

ole let me get on google type "best rapper in " ass nikkas

op a straight up fraud...
:mjlol:its clear that these threads judge the best rapper alive on album quality and rapping ability.

Not necessarily who was the most popular, what kind of hive mentality is that? :dahell:

why are people complaining about this now? its been clear since the first couple of threads :dead:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:mjlol:its clear that these threads judge the best rapper alive on album quality and rapping ability.

Not necessarily who was the most popular, what kind of hive mentality is that? :dahell:

why are people complaining about this now? its been clear since the first couple of threads :dead:
We can now officially call it The Booth version of Rate That Girl....dudes are catching feelings for nothing :laff: