Best Rapper Alive - 2011 (IF YOUR MVP CHOICE ISN'T ON POLL, MAKE A REQUEST IN THREAD)

Who is the MVP of 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That album was trash but it had 3 big singles. Plus he had the album with Snoop that had another big single. Than he had the whole Taylor Gang wave as corny as it was. My son was ate it all up. Lets be honest. He had a way better year than Common and Saigon. Krit and Rocky didn't even release proper albums
Let's see if he gets a request for a write in :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang

@Ziggiy yes and I had him on initially but we decided to leave him off due to poll restrictions unless of course he is requested

I don't know if it's fair to leave Wayne off of 2011. Dude sold a million first week and How To Love was EVERYWHERE (plus the video was dope)

I wouldn't personally vote for him but Wayne deserves to be represented over K fukking RINO:comeon: and Krit

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don't know if it's fair to leave Wayne off of 2011. Dude sold a million first week and How To Love was EVERYWHERE (plus the video was dope)

I wouldn't personally vote for him but Wayne deserves to be represented over K fukking RINO:comeon: and Krit
My rationale is that he was on the downward slope. :yeshrug:
We'll see if he gets a request for a write in.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Yea I just noticed no Wayne. No Wayne and no Wiz but we have K Rino:mjcry:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread

:dahell: I agree with wayne being represented even though carter 4 was trash.

but return of forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> carter 4 :dahell:

if anything he should be represented above raekwon, k rino or saigon :yeshrug:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps

LMAO K-Rino was a request bro that's why

yeah I'd put Wayne over KRIT

but as it stands I have to wait for requests because we have limited slots