Best Rapper Alive - 2011 (IF YOUR MVP CHOICE ISN'T ON POLL, MAKE A REQUEST IN THREAD)

Who is the MVP of 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
don't count out my nikka freddie gibbs either, cold day in hell was crazy :wow:

long live a$ap :wow:

watch the throne :wow:

section 80 :wow:

my nikka curren$y with covert coup, weekend at bernie's, jet world order, and verde terrace :wow:

i gotta give it to rocky just based off the fact that he had brought a whole wave with him as well as a classic mixtape :yeshrug:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
tech 9 need to be up there, he was killing it...all 6s n 7s, strangeland...he did the most damage that yr...i aint even of his raps but i remember hearing his name gettin passed around like crazy n he had the best feature on carter 4

tech 9, currency n wayne need to be up there

kendrick, denny brown, n asap rocky shouldnt even been up there...no one knew these nikkas like that...

stop tryna rewrite history

drake best yr too...

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
tech 9 need to be up there, he was killing it...all 6s n 7s, strangeland...he did the most damage that yr...

kendrick, denny brown, n asap rocky shouldnt even been up there...no one knew these nikkas like that...

drake best yr too...

:mjlol:

Tech N9ne will never ever make these polls, let alone get an MVP vote.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tech 9 need to be up there, he was killing it...all 6s n 7s, strangeland...he did the most damage that yr...

drake best yr too...
You trying to downplay quality projects for Tech N9ne?

giphy.gif