Best moment with your father

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Lol me too. My pops would accuse me of cheating when i finally learned to beat him in madden. nikka would knock the controller outta my hand and unplug :dead:

My pops used to KILL me in Joe Montana Football on SEGA till i would :to:

2 moments stick out for me however....One is one day he had Saturday off and my stepmom was at work...he woke me up and we watched Spider-Man and X-Men on Fox Kids then he made a hellified breakfast and it was the first time i ate a omelet. The he looked at me like "i bought streets of rage 2 :smugfavre:"....we sat in the basement and played that shyt all day...i mean till my eyes got heavy.

and another is the first time i had a beer with my dad, we sat in the basement watch football, Tarantino movies and spun Jimi Hendrix vinyls all day..

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Me and my Pops going to the courts on Mt Moriah(Memphis people know what I'm talking about) and winning 4/5 games in a row together with 2 other people.

-Me and him playing one on one. We use to have some epic battles. He stopped playing me when I was 16/17 though. Always said I never won:stopitslime:. Lol nicca use to quit

-Almost Every other Friday when I was 9-13/14 went to visit him, we would get some movies from BlockBuster, order a pizza, and just watch movies all night until I passed out.

-Road trips to different cities. I'd hop in the front, Pops would throw on some 70s music. And we'd just talk the whole time if I wasn't reading or sleep. Can't quite remember all the conversations but I know I enjoyed them all. :to:

Miss those times..now that nicca in North Carolina with some Doctor lady who taking care of him:obama:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
damn, no disrespect to the man but I really dont know too much about my dad or have a real son-father relationship with me ( even though he's been around my whole life) hes one of those, quiet types so to get him to do much is usually out the question.

still got respect for him for what he has done

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
One on One basketball games...

We played once a month from the age 11-16.

nikka used to just post me up and piss me off, and he wasn't trying to let me win for shyt, He always take me to Jason's Deli afterwards and thats when I'd usually talk to him about females or what not.

I didn't take basketball serious until I was like 14, when I finally beat him when I was 15 I felt like a nikka had made it. My confidence just changed, He knew what he was doing.

We lived together my so it wasn't like I never got to see him..

But it was just like a guy day once a month that we would hoop, eat, talk about girls and ride in his caddy with music turned up..

I do the same shyt with my son now :obama:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father is a Cali State Trooper (last I heard), and former LAPD (he was once on COPS, way back in the day)...When I lived in L.A...we were "cool" I guess, but he wasn't the type to keep promises...Never really got THAT close to him. Last I spoke to him was like, '07...Don't really have bad feelings, but don't necessarily have a relationship, either...

My stepfather was in the Army (I was a military brat), but was deployed to different places all the time, so he wasn't necessarily around a lot either...He was an all right guy, but I'd say he was more of a "provider" (he never necessarily taught me anything along the lines of being a MAN, I winded up learning that from cousins and the homies/big homies ), but a good guy nonetheless...I couldn't tell you were exactly he is right now, since him and my mother are going thru a divorce right now....