Best moment with your father

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
prolly him walkin me on the field on senior night..only football game he ever came too because he was locked up from the time i was like 9 till sept of my senior year...and the other games he was on curfew for parole

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I was 13 or 14, can't remember but i had fukked up in class really bad. And he bust my ass. Ironically, the next day is my birthday and he knew all i wanted was to go see Mortal Kombat Annihilation. He gets off work, comes in the house and slams my algebra book and says some shyt like, " just wanted to let you know that i still love you". I got the :dwillhuh: look o.. He tells me to go the car and next thing i know we at the movies watching that terrible ass movie.

shyt just sticks out. After that he never had to raise his hand at me again. I love that nikka y'all. That old dude turns 51 in a couple of weeks. I don't know what to get him.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Family vacations growing up were the best!! taking pictures in different cities.....always made sure to do this in front of landmarks ...got pics with him (and mom) in front of everything from the Alamo to Coney island.

him taking me to different games baseball..b-ball even to the golf course & to the pool every weekend as a kid. teaching me how to swim since age 6. swimming in the deep end with my dad feeling like a :boss:

watching every major sports event i can remember with him growing up....olympics....world cups....even houston rockets finals when OJ and the white Bronco chase interrupted :upsetfavre:

all my best memories growing up involve my dad now that i think about it???

cooking for him when i was young and having him approve OR better yet even say he liked it better than something my mom had cooked always made me feel. :obama:

wow i love that man :wow: shout out Daddy's girls. :smugdraper:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Game 7 2000 WCF bytch nikka :scusthov: walked out on the Lakers midway through the 3rd quarter like a sissy to go grocery shopping with his wife. nikka supposed to be a life long fan, my lil bro and I wasn't worried about any sweets, we was going to watch our team to the end. nikka walk back in with a minute left, see the joy :krs: on our faces and gone ask if they came back.

:rudy:nikka, the fukk you think. my lil bro and I let bygones be bygones though :hug: and we all celebrated together :win:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Playing sports games especially MADDEN AND BEATING HIS ASS EVERYTIME :ooh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Watching movies or just chillin with him while he works, dude used to always be extra liberal talkin bout the females. Gettin game before I was even old enough to recognize. :laugh:

I gotta go see that man, ain't nothin like your father. :wow:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
too many, we work together too so theres 29 years of memories :ahh:

Friday this guy 2 pieced the fukkin laser printer on some office space shyt. im holdin him back and shyt hes tryin to take out the one thing at work that dont break frequently

then he starts poppin off like its a person 'I TOLD IT TO STOP PRINT JOB! I ASKED THAT MOTHERfukkER!!'

Daps
Reppin
NULL
too many, we work together too so theres 29 years of memories :ahh:

Friday this guy 2 pieced the fukkin laser printer on some office space shyt. im holdin him back and shyt hes tryin to take out the one thing at work that dont break frequently

then he starts poppin off like its a person 'I TOLD IT TO STOP PRINT JOB! I ASKED THAT MOTHERfukkER!!'

:russ::russ::russ:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Ole 2 parent household ass nikkas:childplease: ...............

:to:....

j/p I'm cool about it, I'm about to:mj: this thread

Daps
When pops taught me the game of basketball when i was 5 or 6. He taped all the classic shyt of the 80s of watched it with me. Taught me about magic and larry, dr j (my fav player til this day) and all that.

nikka used to record all my favorite cartoons for me to watch for me cuz moms would always make me do chores on saturday an miss my shows :beli:

Playing sports games especially MADDEN AND BEATING HIS ASS EVERYTIME :ooh:

Lol me too. My pops would accuse me of cheating when i finally learned to beat him in madden. nikka would knock the controller outta my hand and unplug :dead: