and :wow: to all my brehs without dads I dont know how yall did it :to:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
§ansprix™;881233 said:
Funniest moment: my dad spent all day raking the leaves in the yard and when he finished we sat outside together enjoying the weather This huge gust of wind came and blew almost every single leaf of his neighbors tree and into his yard. He was:merchant::mindblown::snoop::damn:

I'm sitting there:laff: and he looks at me like:stopitslime: then :russ::laff:

And we laughed for a good half hour and then randomly throughout the day.

Those simple things

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Only time I spent with my pops was when he was trying to convince me to take a DNA test so he could buy me a car. He got real shook when I was bout to fight him and aint seen him since.

ol mark ass ho

I might've just took the test for a free whip :shaq2:

Mine was goin back to visit my pop after he put me out. We had a few shots and sat on the porch arguing about it, but eventually it was cool. He went into a 30 minute spill about how he wishes he wasn't fukkin up when he was my age and how he's lucky to have kids like me and my siblings, how he doesn't deserve us bcuz he was a fukk-up and a headache to his mom growin up.
It was probly the brown talkin but it was truly a :to: moment for all of us.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I might've just took the test for a free whip :shaq2:

Mine was goin back to visit my pop after he put me out. We had a few shots and sat on the porch arguing about it, but eventually it was cool. He went into a 30 minute spill about how he wishes he wasn't fukkin up when he was my age and how he's lucky to have kids like me and my siblings, how he doesn't deserve us bcuz he was a fukk-up and a headache to his mom growin up.
It was probly the brown talkin but it was truly a :to: moment for all of us.

He tried suin my moms for half a million. When I met him i was like :dwillhuh: cuz he looked like me cept bald

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Too many to name to be honest :pachaha:

I got a top five:

1. father's day when I was 10 and my sister was 8...he took us to disney quest and before we went in, a photographer for the Chicago Defender News paper took our picture for the cover to celebrate fathers day :obama:

2. Going to the movies with my pops and we get the 3-1 movie deal if u catch my drift :mjpls:

3. Going to Wisconsin Dells for the first time at 11....my pops, little sis and I had a ball :to:

4. and 5. Is him being there for me any time I need someone to talk to....to be honest, its easier to talk to my dad about men problems than it is with my mom :yeshrug:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
all the times we spent hanging out together. talking sports, life, etc. we still hang out every couple of weeks.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Playing basketball, teaching me how to box, showing me how to drive manual, standing around talking with him and just bullshytting around, working on cars with him. We watched Tyson/Douglas when I was little and when Mike got knocked out, my pops ran to the front door, opened it and started yelling "OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTT" loud as hell :russ:

I love that man till my last breath.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
My pops has a dope ass gazebo in his backyard that we blaze in. When my mom found my stash when I was like 15 she was looking at me like :usure: and he was standing behind her like :lolbron:. He was like, "Lets go on a ride and talk about this." We got in the car and he pulled a blunt from his visor and told me to roll up.

Pops is cool as fukk man...

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Man, it would have to be going to sporting events, along with my grandfather.

Just to have 3 generations of black men all together in one place, enjoying a good summer night at a baseball game is not something to take for granted. Beautiful thing every time I can make it happen.

Nancy Trillosi

punch drunk l♥ve
Daps
Reppin
Southeast
Teaching me how to drive. He was so laid back and I was terrified because the car was so expensive and I didn't know what I was doing. :laugh:

Also, having my back for me at one of my first jobs when it was my fault because I basically forgot that I was scheduled to work. :facepalm: :heh:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Me and my dad didn't really have a good relationship when I was growin up, my parents been together my whole life but me and him bumped heads more than anything, I can count on my hands the number of times he hugged me or told me he loved me before I was 18, but I'd be lyin if i said I didn't have any good memories. The best was probably when he used to come by the house in his work truck (he drove trucks for PSE&G) and pick me and my brother up and let us ride wit him to take it back to the station. One specific time i remember, I had just started the 8th grade , first year in public school, he came by and picked me up, he had to take the truck to Salem which is at the end of the turnpike, easily a 2 hour drive from Jersey City. He asked me somethin about the girls in my new school and I told him about this girl in my class that had the most perfect ass I had ever seen at that point, he asked me if I had been noticing titties, etc. We talked all the way there and all the way back, he schooled me on dealing with women, keep it 100 wit me about a lot of shyt, told me what happened wit his first wife, we just talked. We had never just talked like that so that's one time i'll always remember