He taught me how to slaughter

Fresh meat good eats

Most important how to be a man.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Me and my pops went into business together. I put him onto internet marketing and we built from there. :obama:

And a whole bunch of other ish from my childhood. :to:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Only time I spent with my pops was when he was trying to convince me to take a DNA test so he could buy me a car. He got real shook when I was bout to fight him and aint seen him since.

ol mark ass ho

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
it ain't many..and i was raised in a two parent home.

me and that nikka didn't get along at all until i moved out(7 years ago)

but the best moment i can say is when me,my older brother, and him watched a NBA playoff game together (this year)

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Got a rack of em

Trynna figure out when me and my twin brother gonna b grown.
Laughing with my brothers as my dad tried to put a door in a entryway that was too small.
Almost getting a beating from him and him just laughing his a55 off cause I was so shook.
This country a55 old n!gga trynna come outside and hoop with me in some overalls. :pachaha:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when he grounded me for a year when i was 13 for failing my classes, having a foul attitude, staying out late at nite with guys over twice my age who did drugs, smoked weed etc..... i shaped up real fast and noticed where my life was headed... became a study freak, got A's & B's through rest of middle school and high school.. basically he saved my life.

also..... him taking me with him to work.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he shoved me over the fence for the last game arsenal at highbury with the standing north bank

Or when kanu scored that hatrick against chelsea

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Since I can remember, my Dad ends deep conversations with the following:

"Keep your head in the books and leave them knucklehead boys alone because they don't want ish." (mind you I am 26 and he still says this)

Or

"I'll go to hell and back for you, fight toe to toe with the devil, and I guarantee that I'll win. You're my daughter and I always have your back, you better believe that"

To this day, my first serious boyfriend still brings up the second quote and laughs (my Daddy gave him a variation of that when he first met my bf).

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Since I can remember, my Dad ends deep conversations with the following:

"Keep your head in the books and leave them knucklehead boys alone because they don't want ish." (mind you I am 26 and he still says this)

Or

"I'll go to hell and back for you, fight toe to toe with the devil, and I guarantee that I'll win. You're my daughter and I always have your back, you better believe that"

To this day, my first serious boyfriend still brings up the second quote and laughs (my Daddy gave him a variation of that when he first met my bf).

All dads would like their daughters to be virgins until they get married. I am not a father but even I don't want to think about my sister getting smashed.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Funniest moment: my dad spent all day raking the leaves in the yard and when he finished we sat outside together enjoying the weather. All of a sudden this huge gust of wind came out of nowhere and blew almost every single leaf off of his neighbors tree and into his yard. He was:merchant::mindblown::snoop::damn:

I'm sitting there like:ohhh::laff: and he looks at me like:stopitslime: then :russ::laff:

And we laughed for a good half hour and then randomly throughout the day.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
tzLM3.png