Best Looking Filipina of All Time??! Passport Worthy!!

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

proposal-2.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No but she's nice. Always had a thing for Philipino girls.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
you been dikk watching brothers with asians for a minute now,:comeon: it's disgusting and weird coming from your end because of your latina obsession. you claim it's because asians worship whiteboys. but latinas marry whiteboys more than asian women do.

stop being a weirdo. if only you went this hard for women of your tribe romantically...

:what:

how am I dikk watching nikkaz who are into Asian bytches?

when I have two cousins married with multiple children to Asian women

with that said my issue is this so-called new narrative of Black men Asian women
when they have never been our preference & most importantly … I personally don’t trust them at all : I think the overwhelming majority of them are like Jeezy’s ex when she said on national TV White meat keeps me lean and I keep my Dark meat to the side

like I always say …. to each is own : if u wanna be a side nikka

so, if you wanna PAAGin - then do you

:yeshrug:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:what:

how am I dikk watching nikkaz who are into Asian bytches?

when I have two cousins married with multiple children to Asian women

with that said my issue is this so-called new narrative of Black men Asian women
when they have never been our preference & most importantly … I personally don’t trust them at all : I think the overwhelming majority of them are like Jeezy’s ex when she said on national TV White meat keeps me lean and I keep my Dark meat to the side

like I always say …. to each is own : if u wanna be a side nikka

so, if you wanna PAAGin - then do you

:yeshrug:
what new narrative are you talking about?

you are all over the place.

you started off this thread by asking why go to asia when you can go to south america for p*ssy

:russell:

why go to the Philippines when you can go to Columbia

in Columbia this Filipino chick is about a 6.5
that is literally telling other dudes where to travel their dikk.

you do this in every thread that has to do with black men and asian women.

you are a proud fba man, who's gets mad that other fbas don't date the same non blck/fbas as you :russ:

i see you've change your reasons to "i don't trust them" after i told you the fact that Latinas females/white males have a higher marriage rate than asian female/white male :russ:
as far as trusting goes, it's Columbia/DR/ Brazil and all these other south american countries that are the ones killing all these passport bros. you've clearly haven't been keeping up, it these Lolitas running GAME on your passport bros and having them set up by their brothers.

so your little Jeanie Mai example is nothing to the countless bodies coming back home dead

once again, i do not date asians, I'm CALLING OUT YOUR HYPOCRACY on asian women and latina women when it comes to black men. it's flawed

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
what new narrative are you talking about?

you are all over the place.

you started off this thread by asking why go to asia when you can go to south america for p*ssy

that is literally telling other dudes where to travel their dikk.

you do this in every thread that has to do with black men and asian women.

you are a proud fba man, who's gets mad that other fbas don't date the same non blck/fbas as you :russ:

i see you've change your reasons to "i don't trust them" after i told you the fact that Latinas females/white males have a higher marriage rate than asian female/white male :russ:
as far as trusting goes, it's Columbia/DR/ Brazil and all these other south american countries that are the ones killing all these passport bros. you've clearly haven't been keeping up, it these Lolitas running GAME on your passport bros and having them set up by their brothers.

so your little Jeanie Mai example is nothing to the countless bodies coming back home dead

once again, i do not date asians, I'm CALLING OUT YOUR HYPOCRACY on asian women and latina women when it comes to black men. it's flawed

:what: :what: :what:

what in the hell are you talking about?

you clearly don’t understand the term, dikk police, and because what I said has nothing to do with that what I did was given opinion by saying why go to one place when you can go to the other and get the better looking woman … but we all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder

and I didn’t respond to your previous post on Spanish women marrying white men more than Asian women …. Because like I said before, you should stick with speaking on the Spanish women in your community because they are all not monolithic

it’s just utterly ridiculous to act like Asian women are not infatuated with white men & and vice versa - they literally have documentaries on this

And I don’t see any relevance to bringing up passport Bros that have lost their lives in countries from Latin America. That’s like literally a terrible analogy

And lastly, you must have a thing for Asian women because there’s no reason for you to go this hard for them
when we pretty much know and understand how AW really feel about BM Jeezy ex Told the truth and I’m not even mad

Last edited: