Best Looking Filipina of All Time??! Passport Worthy!!

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
5fe7d186138cfebc3b4b34f9473a1cd6_w200.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having been to Korea and Japan recently, I think Japanese women, on average, have the best faces in East & Southeast Asia. Korean women have the best bodies in East Asia.

Out of Korea, China and Japan, Korean women have the best bodies BY FAR because they actually can be thick or have big boobs.

Chinese women are all-around garbage, though. Average face is trash. Average body is trash.

Brown skinned Asians >>>>>

The pales ones don't move me that much. Sure there's outliers and Korean women are nice but the mainstream media, Eurocentric ones are basic.

Chinese are extremely hit or miss. Most are a 5 or under. Even when the face is nice the body is non-existent.

Japanese women are below Koreans but have a higher amount of attractive ones than Chinese.

Hmong women are bad. Forgot to mention them.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Brown skinned Asians >>>>>

The pales ones don't move me that much. Sure there's outliers and Korean women are nice but the mainstream media, Eurocentric ones are basic.

Chinese are extremely hit or miss. Most are a 5 or under. Even when the face is nice the body is non-existent.

Japanese women are below Koreans but have a higher amount of attractive ones than Chinese.

Hmong women are bad. Forgot to mention them.
I see what you mean, and I'm not mad at it.

Chinese women are trash, yeah. Seen waaaay too many that are between a 1-4 for me to think that they're outliers:mjlol:.

Now, I gotta disagree there:pachaha:. Korean women tend to HEAVILY gravitate towards that K-Pop look, so you'll see an abundance of joints that look extremely similar to each other. That's literally what me and my homies thought when we touched down in Busan and roamed for a couple days. We came away like, "Damn, these Korean women all look alike:mjlol:".

Japanese joints have a variety of different looks. Some look like K-Pop joints, some look like modern anime characters, some look like some shìt out of an 80's City Pop video, and others have a more demure, modest appearance.