Best Looking Filipina of All Time??! Passport Worthy!!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:what: :what: :what:

what in the hell are you talking about?

you clearly don’t understand the term, dikk police, and because what I said has nothing to do with that what I did was given opinion by saying why go to one place when you can go to the other and get the better looking woman … but we all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder

and I didn’t respond to your previous post on Spanish women marrying white men more than Asian women …. Because like I said before, you should stick with speaking on the Spanish women in your community because they are all not monolithic

it’s just utterly ridiculous to act like Asian women are not infatuated with white men & and vice versa - they literally have documentaries on this

And I don’t see any relevance to bringing up passport Bros that have lost their lives in countries from Latin America. That’s like literally a terrible analogy

And lastly, you must have a thing for Asian women because there’s no reason for you to go this hard for them
when we pretty much know and understand how AW really feel about BM Jeezy ex Told the truth and I’m not even mad
you have a problem with brothers bedding asian women

thats literally dikk watching and directing them to go to south america instead, is dikk policing :mindblown:

and what spanish women in you community are you talking about? Dominican, Columbian, Pueto Rican, Brazilian women? they marry they own first, then after that it's white american men. you nyc brehs get the crumbs.

as far as passport bros, just type in passport bro killed on youtube, all south american or Caribbean latino countries

your one little, Jeezy example is nothing to the 8 americans that were killed in colombia last year(5 being black, 1 asian) and Jeezy was the one who file for divorce. and i'll trade you you Jeezy example for Jlo and Rosie Perez, 2 women that have always worship white zaddies but only use your community to get put on. Jlo dashed in a NY minute the very second Diddy got any heat on him. haven't looked at yall since. And Rosie had the nerver to throw spike under the bust after launched her career.

even in latin america, you passport bros come 3rd to white men and local men, so they aren't different from asian women. you think these latinas love you for you? :heh:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
you have a problem with brothers bedding asian women

thats literally dikk watching and directing them to go to south america instead, is dikk policing :mindblown:

and what spanish women in you community are you talking about? Dominican, Columbian, Pueto Rican, Brazilian women? they marry they own first, then after that it's white american men. you nyc brehs get the crumbs.

as far as passport bros, just type in passport bro killed on youtube, all south american or Caribbean latino countries

your one little, Jeezy example is nothing to the 8 americans that were killed in colombia last year(5 being black, 1 asian) and Jeezy was the one who file for divorce. and i'll trade you you Jeezy example for Jlo and Rosie Perez, 2 women that have always worship white zaddies but only use your community to get put on. Jlo dashed in a NY minute the very second Diddy got any heat on him. haven't looked at yall since. And Rosie had the nerver to throw spike under the bust after launched her career.

even in latin america, you passport bros come 3rd to white men and local men, so they aren't different from asian women. you think these latinas love you for you? :heh:

and for the last time, you really don’t understand the term dikk policing
What Umar Johnson does is dikk policing because he wants to see all BM with BW’s
What I do is express what BM‘s preference is & what our preference isn’t = so I have no problem with a BM with a AW , my only problem is this new narrative that BM are so-called preferring AW

again, why are you bringing up passport Bros that lost their lives in Latin America it has absolutely no relevance to the conversation
and in your post, you use a ridiculous example of a New York brother, losing his life when he was a stockbroker who was in love with culture, architecture, arts and love to take pictures, travel to plenty of countries prior to his demise … and for the record, you can go into the multiple and I mean multiple threads on this site about passport Bros, losing their lives and the majority of the American males who travel to Latin America who lost their lives or actually non black

at the end of the day you have a extreme jealousy/hatred, inferiority complex towards New York City
so the fact of you bringing up J Lo and Rosie Perez in this convo is asinine -Jennifer wanted to be with puff / Rosie and Spike worked out there differences many years ago … so this notion that you keep spewing on BM getting the crumbs of Caribbean Spanish women. It’s something that you pulled out your ass so let’s take an example and use a regular BM supposedly is half ADOS/Nigerian hooking up with a sexy ass Dominican mami , which produce a talentless yet successful female rapper = This pretty much kills your nonsensical talking point

e86e43a6-f12c-4f7e-b2b5-31a0de8ecfd2-jpeg.4743042

be5c23f0-a7c7-44d6-8f2b-c3e07f2a7c63-jpeg.4746558

and lastly, there are tons and tons of videos, media documentaries, etc., etc. on this so-called yellow fever movement where Asian women are bat shyt crazy over white men and vice versa. You can just watch the first few minutes of the link below and it shows you how infatuated these women are … which goes back to my original point of Jeezy‘s ex is 100% correct when it comes to AW with WM - it’s just a bad look for nikkaz that‘s on this PAAGin shyt

but as I always close out on these type of threads …… to each his own:yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

depends on the country. colombia, brazil (in parts), venezuela that order ain't true.

dom rep, cuba, argentina etc yeah sure :ehh:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
But who is this, that is the better question.
Chanel Uzi
And I see @kingofnyc fighting demons while laying up under fat Mexican bytches and spicy ranch border jumpers :russ:
Lame ass nikka always comes through a thread about Asian bytches
We get it, you aren’t attracted to them
Just shut the fukk up and lay up under them Buick lesabre built ass bytches and be happy:mjgrin:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Chanel Uzi
And I see @kingofnyc fighting demons while laying up under fat Mexican bytches and spicy ranch border jumpers :russ:
Lame ass nikka always comes through a thread about Asian bytches
We get it, you aren’t attracted to them
Just shut the fukk up and lay up under them Buick lesabre built ass bytches and be happy:mjgrin:

:mjlol:

I thought your trolling was going to stop

since posters have exposed you for having this Asian ladyboy fetish

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where y'all getting y'all Filipino women from?

All my Filipino coworkers are old looking and married to white dudes...

The youngest one is about thirty and fat and acts like a black girl, you wouldn't know what the F she was till you asked her .... And she got the nerve to come to work with a mustache... like, ma'am ...you don't see that!?... gorgeous on IG pics though.

The source is south east asia or Australia/Europe

Dating a filipina in America is crazy work