Best Looking Filipina of All Time??! Passport Worthy!!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Having been to Korea and Japan recently, I think Japanese women, on average, have the best faces in East & Southeast Asia. Korean women have the best bodies in East Asia.

Out of Korea, China and Japan, Korean women have the best bodies BY FAR because they actually can be thick or have big boobs.

Chinese women are all-round garbage, though. Average face is trash. Average body is trash.
I concur after seeing all 3 being in Japan and seen the Korea community there without even going i seen more big boobs and thickness in them but found the Japanese faces better

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the darker Asians that are tanned & look latino. :shaq:

My cac neighbour imported a cute Thai sweetheart, but she was a single mother with 2 kids :stopitslime:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Dikk watching again I see

Them Spanish broad don't like your type. These want young breh who look and dress modern

:mjlol: who da fukkis dikk watching … u can have them Asian bytches for all i care

:mjlol: your a Cali dude - so, u should only speak about the Spanish women from your area - Mexican/Central Americans … so, I don’t know what their type is and could care less as well

Either way, neither applies to @kingofnyc :hubie:

:what:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I concur after seeing all 3 being in Japan and seen the Korea community there without even going i seen more big boobs and thickness in them but found the Japanese faces better

I think Taiwanese girls got the best combination of looks, body, and personality. They some cool ass people and the women are attractive and somewhat thick. Love spending time in Taiwan.

American girls born to Taiwanese immigrants tend to be solid as well. Usually driven and mad cool.

They have some interesting history (White Terror and the Kuomintang) and culture (Hou Hsiao-Hsien and Ed Yang for example) so if you know anything about 'em they appreciate it.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:mjlol: who da fukkis dikk watching … u can have them Asian bytches for all i care

:mjlol: your a Cali dude - so, u should only speak about the Spanish women from your area - Mexican/Central Americans … so, I don’t know what their type is and could care less as well

:what:
you been dikk watching brothers with asians for a minute now,:comeon: it's disgusting and weird coming from your end because of your latina obsession. you claim it's because asians worship whiteboys. but latinas marry whiteboys more than asian women do.

stop being a weirdo. if only you went this hard for women of your tribe romantically...

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
you been dikk watching brothers with asians for a minute now,:comeon: it's disgusting and weird coming from your end because of your latina obsession. you claim it's because asians worship whiteboys. but latinas marry whiteboys more than asian women do.

stop being a weirdo. if only you went this hard for women of your tribe romantically...

The woman in your avy is married nikka.