Bernie Sanders Unveils Sweeping Policy Platform To Combat Racial Inequality

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Breh, the BLM movement is funded by cacs. Nothing they say is truly for the benefit of black people. It's a white funded, white coopted movement.

Why do we not have a black candidate who understands where black people come from and understands the needs of our people? I'm not voting for some cac just because they claim to be a black ally. I'm only voting for a black candidate who has proven he/she's for black people.

Sidenote: The #1 Donor for Hillary is also the #1 Donor for activists in Ferguson etc. Thats why Hillary isnt going to see pressure from them.

Who are you going to vote for if you are planning on voting? 3rd party? Just curious, there isnt any agenda behind me asking that.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, the BLM movement is funded by cacs. Nothing they say is truly for the benefit of black people. It's a white funded, white coopted movement.

Why do we not have a black candidate who understands where black people come from and understands the needs of our people? I'm not voting for some cac just because they claim to be a black ally. I'm only voting for a black candidate who has proven he/she's for black people.
bdizzle are you fo real?
Do you know any actual africans?
What are the needs of black people?
can one person save us? a black messiah?
all i personally want is to be treated as the next man be it black white yellow or purple
by only voting for a black man you are enforcing a concept that there is inherently a difference with races..........
sometimes i geel like an alien on this planet.........just judge a man by his action not by his color

Until the philosophy which hold one race superior
And another
Inferior
Is finally
And permanently
Discredited
And abandoned -
Everywhere is war -
Me say war.

That until there no longer
First class and second class citizens of any nation
Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -

Me say war.

That until the basic human rights
Are equally guaranteed to all,
Without regard to race -
Dis a war.

That until that day
The dream of lasting peace,
World citizenship
Rule of international morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued,
But never attained -
Now everywhere is war - war.

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes
that hold our brothers in Angola,
In Mozambique,
South Africa
Sub-human bondage
Have been toppled,
Utterly destroyed -
Well, everywhere is war -
Me say war.

War in the east,
War in the west,
War up north,
War down south -
War - war -
Rumours of war.
And until that day,
The African continent
Will not know peace,
We Africans will fight - we find it necessary -
And we know we shall win
As we are confident
In the victory

Of good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!
Good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!
Good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah! [fadeout]

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Sidenote: The #1 Donor for Hillary is also the #1 Donor for activists in Ferguson etc. Thats why Hillary isnt going to see pressure from them.

Who are you going to vote for if you are planning on voting? 3rd party? Just curious, there isnt any agenda behind me asking that.

I figured they had the same backers. Like I said in the other thread, anytime white money is involved, it's no longer our movement.

I'm not voting for anyone. After voting for Obama and seeing the fukkery unfold over the last 8 years I've accepted America's 2 party political system for what it is: a god damn lie. The political system in this country is not for us. Look at all the legislation that's been passed for us (voting rights, civil rights, fair housing, etc) and ask yourself if anything has changed? Even Brown vs. BOE was a damn lie cause we're just as segregated in public schools as we were in 1968.

Black people need candidates who actually have our best interest in mind, and I don't see any of them in the republican or democratic party. My stance is black people need our own everything, including a political party (which we used to have at one point).

And if our own political party isn't feasible at this movement, then black people need to vote in a block, and put a shyt ton of their money behind a candidate who will work on our behalf.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
it's not foolhardy at all and Black people should continue applying pressure to any white so-called "ally", if you want to be an ally, you will meet our demands and echo them with your policy.

:francis:

I'm all for applying pressure evenly. It falls on deaf ears if its not done to Hilary or even GOP events. Not some half assed hijack on a candidate that you KNOW echoes at least SOME of your stances. It's preaching to the choir.

You really believe we have white allies don't you :francis:

I believe half-hearted help is still better than no help at all. And half a platform is better than none.

Because black leaders are consistently torn down through a myriad of structural racism. Not to mention that even with Obama racial xenophobia is still real as fukk. And also the fact that we are 12%-14% of the population and that to a social pragmatist its not even good policy to give two shyts about our problems. We haven't made enough of the right kind of noise for them to. They don't fear a situation like Iraq was in the 80's and 90's where the Sunni minority ruled over the Sh'ia majority. We can't even rule over ourselves, much as I hate to say it.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
bdizzle are you fo real?

I'm bored so I'll answer

Do you know any actual africans? One of my best friends is Nigerian, and I"m good friends with people from Ghana, Tanzania, and Uganda.
What are the needs of black people? Complete separation and independence from white rule and control
can one person save us? a black messiah? Absolutely not. But black leadership is important. It's important enough that the federal government feared a black leader rising that they created programs to destroy black organizations.
all i personally want is to be treated as the next man be it black white yellow or purple. It would be wonderful if we were treated as equals, but I have about 400+ years of evidence that that will never happen.
by only voting for a black man you are enforcing a concept that there is inherently a difference with races..........
sometimes i geel like an alien on this planet.........just judge a man by his action not by his color. I am judging them by their actions. Let's look at our so called white allies:

Abraham Lincoln. Freed the slaves and known as the Great Emancipator and friend of the Negro had this to say:

I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,

Lyndon B. Johnson: Signed the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act into law

“As long as you are black, and you’re gonna be black till the day you die, no one’s gonna call you by your goddamn name. So no matter what you are called, ******, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it. Just pretend you’re a goddamn piece of furniture.”

The difference between you and me is I stopped lying to myself and I just believe white people. They've made it violently obvious that they will never view you as equal. Everywhere on this planet where white people rule, black people are oppressed, and America is no exception.

So no, under no circumstance will I vote for a white politician. I believe in black self sufficiency. Only black people can understand the needs of black people, and I'd be an absolute fool to look to the ones responsible for the destruction of my people globally, to turn around and help solve our problems.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I believe half-hearted help is still better than no help at all. And half a platform is better than none.

No other group of people accepts scraps from other races, and I sure as hell am not gonna sit back and cosign some white politicians giving us "half-hearted help"

Because black leaders are consistently torn down through a myriad of structural racism. Not to mention that even with Obama racial xenophobia is still real as fukk. And also the fact that we are 12%-14% of the population and that to a social pragmatist its not even good policy to give two shyts about our problems. We haven't made enough of the right kind of noise for them to. They don't fear a situation like Iraq was in the 80's and 90's where the Sunni minority ruled over the Sh'ia majority.

I know black leaders are constantly torn down. And the people who's constantly tearing them down are now the same people who you want to elect to give us "half-hearted help."

We can't even rule over ourselves, much as I hate to say it.

People like you I keep as far away from me as possible. If you believe so poorly of black people in America, then you're an enemy, not an ally.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
unless it's killing off white males.
:russell:

wat6rr.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he aint gonna do shyt but atleast he talks about it...this nikka obama is shook of using the word "racist"

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I figured they had the same backers. Like I said in the other thread, anytime white money is involved, it's no longer our movement.

I'm not voting for anyone. After voting for Obama and seeing the fukkery unfold over the last 8 years I've accepted America's 2 party political system for what it is: a god damn lie. The political system in this country is not for us. Look at all the legislation that's been passed for us (voting rights, civil rights, fair housing, etc) and ask yourself if anything has changed? Even Brown vs. BOE was a damn lie cause we're just as segregated in public schools as we were in 1968.

Black people need candidates who actually have our best interest in mind, and I don't see any of them in the republican or democratic party. My stance is black people need our own everything, including a political party (which we used to have at one point).

And if our own political party isn't feasible at this movement, then black people need to vote in a block, and put a shyt ton of their money behind a candidate who will work on our behalf.

Greatest truth. Its almost disheartening that a lot of people still don't see the 2 party system here as a problem..no matter how you look at it, its awful. It results in inefficiency of the government, rampant pandering, a move away from the majority of country's rationale towards both extremes and no room for any movement that issues any sort of significant criticism of either establishment side. Both parties have moved to their ends of the spectrum but there are too many disenchanted Americans and too many spineless politicians to truly form a rational coalition that could legitimately get things done. When any movement pops up, they are immediately written off as extremists or as people just temporarily frustrated after emotionally charged events that will eventually fade away...and each of the movements (whether they are legitimately organic or not is irrelevant) get exploited for political gain by politicians and agenda-driven media. Then, when its convenient, the politicians will randomly drop buzz-words or phrases that remind the potential voters whom identify with the movements that they are their allies..because they know that support of said movements register better in their memory than with anything else they say (good or bad)..but ultimately get nothing accomplished for any of them. Fact is, the country is moving in one direction because the power-holders and their puppets have one direction and everything else is just bluster in a meaningless game of tug of war.

The only way for actual change of pace is to start on the local level with politicians and hopefully those elected gain cache over a period of years and don't get bought out. That is very rare in this country and even if it was to ultimately work, it'd probably take a solid 10-15 years of extremely flawless planning and nuanced concerted effort. One could use the Libertarians as an example of this failure. Instead of wasting 90% of their money on nominating a presidential candidate that has no chance just to try and get the message out on deaf ears..they should be funding local campaigns more across the country to combat rhetoric leveled against them by both parties to discredit them on a grassroots level and build legitimate politicians. The same applies for any movement of relative significance. Instead, almost every movement is either satisfied with temporary and artificial "success" or are written off and squashed before they get the power to actually get want they want. The shyt isnt going to change and the only people who get what they want in this country are the ones making the decisions themselves and the rank and file Americans that benefit from the status quo. :manny: