Bernie Sanders Unveils Sweeping Policy Platform To Combat Racial Inequality

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i see no pressure being applied to hillary whatsoever

Hillary isn't our ally. Her husband was responsible for passing legislation that locked up countless black men and her family has stolen a shyt ton of money from Haiti. These people are not our friends or our ally.

They just want our votes to get into office.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Hillary isn't our ally. Her husband was responsible for passing legislation that locked up countless black men and her family has stolen a shyt ton of money from Haiti. These people are not our friends or our ally.

They just want our votes to get into office.

not only am i not disputing any of that, but i agree..everything considered, it would seem as though the democrat landslide front-runner who has a political past of directly influencing or of being associated with elevated arrests of minorities should be pressured a bit more than bernie

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
not only am i not disputing any of that, but i agree..everything considered, it would seem as though the democrat landslide front-runner who has a political past of directly influencing or of being associated with elevated arrests of minorities should be pressured a bit more than bernie

Pressured for what? They'll make whatever promises they need to, get our votes, then throw us to the side like they've always done. Clinton did it. Obama did it. And the next democratic president will do it.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Pressured for what? They'll make whatever promises they need to, get our votes, then throw us to the side like they've always done. Clinton did it. Obama did it. And the next democratic president will do it.

If you think its a waste of time to pressure any of them, thats one thing. Like I said, I can understand that.

What Im saying is, if there is an assumption made by/for the BLM movement that politicians should be pressured, then Hillary deserves to be pressured as much or moreso than Bernie.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If you think its a waste of time to pressure any of them, thats one thing. Like I said, I can understand that.

What Im saying is, if there is an assumption made by/for the BLM movement that politicians should be pressured, then Hillary deserves to be pressured as much or moreso than Bernie.

Breh, the BLM movement is funded by cacs. Nothing they say is truly for the benefit of black people. It's a white funded, white coopted movement.

Why do we not have a black candidate who understands where black people come from and understands the needs of our people? I'm not voting for some cac just because they claim to be a black ally. I'm only voting for a black candidate who has proven he/she's for black people.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Smh

Dont be lazy

Even if you feel its pointless, it takes like 10 minutes

If you can sit and post on the coli all day every day then your black ass can go vote

The worst part about these non voters are they're the first to say the system is bullshyt, there's no point in voting....well the system is bullshyt because there are people like you out there thinking the same shyt and maintains the bullshyt system :snoop:

If even a 1/4 of us actually voted, it would make a notable difference..that is if people vote on a local/state level and not only for federal.