Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why'd he sign to Def Jam just to rap over the same shyt he does independently. He's going triple styrofoam either way.
What you mean? They paid that man what he wanted to sign that deal. And it’s an artist friendly deal where he can stay true to his self and still release the Hip-Hop that he truly wants without label interference. He’d be stupid not to sign :dahell:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me guess, ALC signature heavy-sample production gotta go thru proper protocol:lupe::ld:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Aint gonna lie at this point I don't really even care anymore. Benny so one dimensional you already know what the album gonna sound like. I'm still gonna listen but have really low expectations.

It really feels like the Griselda run is slowing down

Damn shame too. The buzz isn't what it was just 2-3 years ago.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It really feels like the Griselda run is slowing down

Damn shame too. The buzz isn't what it was just 2-3 years ago.
Yea I was thinking about this the other day. I was really heavy into the whole Griselda back in 16-21 but it seems like they got stagnant or tried to branch off and stand on their own, and it's not wack, it's just that all of their efforts aren't as good as when they were all on the same page and rockin with each other. Don't know what WSG is doing by not releasing the Stove God album and playing with him "retiring" or whatever the fukk, Conway stays drunk on IG live leaking music and I could care less about his Drumworks albums. Benny and his online antics and lack of new music, along with his super mid BSF albums just have me uninterested. Seems like they all are just stuck career/music wise.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Let me guess, ALC signature heavy-sample production gotta go thru proper protocol:lupe::ld:

Alchemist been cutting samples for major label Griselda stuff for awhile, I doubt it's that. I'd imagine there are a couple samples on the album but nothing crazy.

We've reached "how about a Wayne feature" level of desperation. "How about a Chris Brown feature" is probably next. I'd imagine part of it is going from waiting for Travis to drop, to waiting for Drake to drop. But he should have had some type of street single out already.