Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Still no single released from this album. Since it’s already July with an August 11th release date I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see this date pushed back :beli:

I was just thinking the same thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if this got pushed back to the fall. Might be holding off until they find a the right single.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was just thinking the same thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if this got pushed back to the fall. Might be holding off until they find a the right single.
Definitely. Since they haven’t dropped a single yet I do think it inevitably gets pushed back.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Benny is probably the best MC cooking right now, in the lyrical space of actually being consistent bar for bar, with no days off.

I couldn't get into the production on Burden of Proof. Loved TT4 though! Hit Boy's sh*t is just too flat and soulless for me, still. But when Benny gets with ALC and Daringer, he seems right at home. Heavier bass and harder drums. For the new albums, I hope he starts speaking on different sh*t though. As nice as he is, he could be even doper with more of a variety on his topics. This new joint is sounding crazy so far!