Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stabbed & Shot W/38 Spesh
Tana Talk 3
The Plugs I Met
Statue of Limitations W/Smoke DZA & Pete Rock
Burden Of Proof W/Hit-Boy
The Plugs I Met 2 W/Harry Fraud
Tana Talk 4 W/Alchemist & Daringer
Everybody Can’t Go W/Hit-Boy & Alchemist

Bro cannot miss!!!!! :whew: That’s a RUN :whoo:
It’s actually insane man….. they done more than a LOT of these folks and QUICK…. And it’s QUALITY shyt.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
At least that adds a little bit of believability to his gimmick. I mean, he didn't pop at 16 years old but build a career off of being a big drug dealer and gangsta and all that, lol, he lived a whole full life before he ever made an album and got poppin. That shouldn't matter, obviously...but for a dude like him who raps what he raps, it definitely does.
He last was in prison on drug related charges only a few years before he dropped My First Brick I believe but he started rapping way back early 2000’s while he was still deep in the streets so nothing is out of bounds because he lived that life. Pretty sure he was in & out of prison. At this point 38 years of age, it’s his first major label album but let’s not get it twisted like he just started rapping. He is just flexing at this point & he got his million dollar deal. Hard work pays off :myman:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It’s actually insane man….. they done more than a LOT of these folks and QUICK…. And it’s QUALITY shyt.
That’s all high quality work & that’s not including My First Brick way back in 2016 which has some classic Griselda collabs like 3 Missiles & Dirty Needles :wow:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He last was in prison on drug related charges only a few years before he dropped My First Brick I believe but he started rapping way back early 2000’s while he was still deep in the streets so nothing is out of bounds because he lived that life. Pretty sure he was in & out of prison. At this point 38 years of age, it’s his first major label album but let’s not get it twisted like he just started rapping. He is just flexing at this point & he got his million dollar deal. Hard work pays off :myman:
Good for him, I don’t like the content and he doesn’t impress me whatsoever but I love seeing nigs win…and he is good, salute. And I heard they’re official in Buffalo, I wasn’t believing it at all but they’re official apparently. West still my fav one by far but Conway and Benny both nice…way better “rappers” than West

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Good for him, I don’t like the content and he doesn’t impress me whatsoever but I love seeing nigs win…and he is good, salute. And I heard they’re official in Buffalo, I wasn’t believing it at all but they’re official apparently. West still my fav one by far but Conway and Benny both nice…way better “rappers” than West
What impresses me the most is that he has a tremendous ear for beats & his albums are always stellar. Salute.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Still no single released from this album. Since it’s already July with an August 11th release date I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see this date pushed back :beli:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So what was the thought process behind such an early announcement? I'm so used to finding out about an album's drop date weeks in advance not months.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So what was the thought process behind such an early announcement? I'm so used to finding out about an album's drop date weeks in advance not months.
I think because it’s his major label debut he wants to put it out there early since he’s not a mainstream star who can drop a surprise album and get all of social media buzzing.