Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
feelin this a little more than TT4, which wasnt a bad album i just didnt go back to it much. well see with this, Hit Boy shyt isnt standing out that much. Graduation and TMVTL the standouts

TMVTL is a tier 1 GxFR/ALC collab. 5 star shyt

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't understand all the Hit Boy hate. He produced Benny's Burden of Proof album and that was fire! Yeah cool if people like Alchemist beats better on this album, but the slander against Hit is undeserved.

Bunch of haters that wanna gobble on Alch’s nuts because he’s the white boy who reminds them of what RZA used to be 30 years ago.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:yeshrug:Album's straight.

Ehh...see, here's my gripe with Benny. Dude can spit, but the bars are dry and bland AF. He's basically a drug dealing J Cole on the mic. Don't get me wrong, I like the album, but it felt like it was missing something, I can't put my finger on it.

It doesn't help that he got washed by everybody on the album, including Snoop :francis:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Bunch of haters that wanna gobble on Alch’s nuts because he’s the white boy who reminds them of what RZA used to be 30 years ago.

Breh this is the one issue I don’t agree with you on, ALC has been producing bonafide Hip Hop classics since 2001, Hitboy ain’t on that level yet, give the guy his props.

This is the same ghy who produced We Gon Make It, My Way, and Revolutionary Warfare in 2001-2002, and he’s still producing to high level, it’s no slander on Hit Boy to say Alc is ahead as a rap producer.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Am I the ONLY MUTHAfukkA WHO LOVES THAT SONG??!?!

What’s goin on here bro.

First you love the ALC song (Buffalo kitchen club) so much you fired off capital letters.

Next thing you know we got this second quote. What happened. Help me out

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What’s goin on here bro.

First you love the ALC song (Buffalo kitchen club) so much you fired off capital letters.

Next thing you know we got this second quote. What happened. Help me out

I never said Alch wasn’t good I like Alch produced songs, i’m saying the Hit-Boy hate is a result of people feeling somehow threatened that Alchemist’s “crown” is being usurped when Alchemist himself (in my opinion) ain’t no GOAT level untouchable producer. Alch is a product of RZA and other 90’s producers who did it ten times better than Alch himself ever did.

Doesn’t mean he’s not good but the absolute dismissal of Hit-Boy when compared to Alchemist is fukking disgusting.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
False. Alchemist is not just giving this caliber of beats to just anybody. He has produced for Armand Hammer (IMO wack) and none of those beats are within one galaxy of the production on Everybody Can’t Go. That is the beauty of when Benny The Butcher & Alchemist hook up. Benny’s ear for beats is top notch & Alchemist is producing at his highest level when working with Benny. Not just anybody can get this caliber of beats :gucci:
Word …. I was just thinking about that album that had the pig on there …. That shyt was fukking terrible

Real talk Ben be picking them hard ass alc beats since tana talk 3 …. I’m ready for a full Benny and alc album