Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like others have said, the alchemist songs hit much harder than the hit boy songs. I really like the joint with armani caesar :whew:
Reminds me why I would much rather hear a Nas/Alchemist album then another one with Hit..... I liked a few of the ones they did together like Magic 1,2 and some of 3 and probably KD3 but honestly if he did an album with Alchemist it would beat all of those...... Lets be honest he is a notch above Hit.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is really really terrible & fukks up that song. I understand why Benny had him on the track. At this point just for nostalgia because WSG is just pathetic :gucci:
I agree, never was a fan of his style and think he is a horrible rapper..... I like Benny and Conway but Gunn is just horrible IMO, his voice, off beat flow and lack of rhyming words a lot of times is just unlistenable.

QBN

All Star
Daps
I don't understand all the Hit Boy hate. He produced Benny's Burden of Proof album and that was fire! Yeah cool if people like Alchemist beats better on this album, but the slander against Hit is undeserved.

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That LP is fire... Feeling everything except maybe "How To Rap".

Al is Al but Hit did his thing too!

What were the songs that were cut from this?

Black Santa & what else? Was 18 joints originally right?

I’ll see if anyone in the leak game has the cut joints for sale if they worth asking about

Black Santa

Legend Pt. 2

Hold Me Down

Five Star Hotel

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I don't understand all the Hit Boy hate. He produced Benny's Burden of Proof album and that was fire! Yeah cool if people like Alchemist beats better on this album, but the slander against Hit is undeserved.

people who are big fans of Alc REALLY love that style and anything he ever does. It could have the worst rapper OAT on the beat and they will say it's some magical shyt just because Al did the beats.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
people who are big fans of Alc REALLY love that style and anything he ever does. It could have the worst rapper OAT on the beat and they will say it's some magical shyt just because Al did the beats.
False. Alchemist is not just giving this caliber of beats to just anybody. He has produced for Armand Hammer (IMO wack) and none of those beats are within one galaxy of the production on Everybody Can’t Go. That is the beauty of when Benny The Butcher & Alchemist hook up. Benny’s ear for beats is top notch & Alchemist is producing at his highest level when working with Benny. Not just anybody can get this caliber of beats :gucci: