Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not listening to any more drops off this. I really want this to be a great album, but the 2005-style pump faking around the release date and all the random singles dropping to crickets have completely destroyed my excitement for it

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm not listening to any more drops off this. I really want this to be a great album, but the 2005-style pump faking around the release date and all the random singles dropping to crickets have completely destroyed my excitement for it
No doubt. I wish it had dropped today because they had these vignettes on YouTube hyping it up this week

I think in this era it’s usually not great to post a release date so far out. They announced it like 60+ days ahead of time.

I actually does the opposite of what it’s intended to do.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I do think listening to Everybody Can’t Go on Apple Music and hearing Bron & then it slides right into Big Dog you can hear that this album should flow together seamlessly & that is one thing I will give a major shout out to Benny on. His albums are just so cohesive & well put together. I do know that the Alchemist beat we keep hearing on the YouTube vids hyping the album should be the first Intro track & that sounds like a great way to start the album. I believe this album will knock & be really easy listening experience all the way through when we hear it in it’s intended full format.

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird tracklist here with this preorder:

No "BRON", different titles for some songs and 2 more

@TheDarceKnight

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

@TheDarceKnight
I worry about tracks titled Five Star Hotel Suite :lupe:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

@TheDarceKnight
Yeah no doubt. This is for sure janky. I mean, we can go on Apple Music or Spotify

Championship Conditions is definitely an alternate title for Bron. I remember reading that a while back in an article somewhere.

I think the tracklist that matches the apple music/itunes writing credits was up at one point and was on the def jam retail page for the vinyl

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah no doubt. This is for sure janky. I mean, we can go on Apple Music or Spotify

Championship Conditions is definitely an alternate title for Bron. I remember reading that a while back in an article somewhere.

I think the tracklist that matches the apple music/itunes writing credits was up at one point and was on the def jam retail page for the vinyl

I'm not sure but the one with the vinyl (on Def Jam site) was 13 tracks, with "Big Tymers" at the end.

If the final one is 12 songs, I hope we having a deluxe later.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Facts. Music doesn’t work like this anymore

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Facts. Music doesn’t work like this anymore
It never really did. This is what you do when your shyt ain't hitting. Push backs, multiple single releases, half the album available..

If you went #1 on your first single, you'd never hear a second before they pushed the album out

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It never really did. This is what you do when your shyt ain't hitting. Push backs, multiple single releases, half the album available..

If you went #1 on your first single, you'd never hear a second before they pushed the album out
Why sign with a major label if you’re just going to drop the project without promotion? :gucci:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I envy people anticipating releases from this crew, just can't get with it like that...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why sign with a major label if you’re just going to drop the project without promotion? :gucci:
Benny doesn't determine his level of promo, HIS MUSIC STATS DO...

Label sees some potential and puts a million dollar deal up. Give you $250k for the advance... Give you another 500k for recording budget... They hear it, they don't believe in it... They put out single after single, they flop...

You think they wasting that last 250k on marketing for you? They have no faith and the fans are showing no numbers to prove you gonna make back 1 million, let alone 750k.. We ain't giving you shyt

Now if the first one hit... even the fifth one... They'd give you another million just off promo. If they actually believed in you, they'd give you 5...

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Benny doesn't determine his level of promo, HIS MUSIC STATS DO...

Label sees some potential and puts a million dollar deal up. Give you $250k for the advance... Give you another 500k for recording budget... They hear it, they don't believe in it... They put out single after single, they flop...

You think they wasting that last 250k on marketing for you? They have no faith and the fans are showing no numbers to prove you gonna make back 1 million, let alone 750k.. We ain't giving you shyt

Now if the first one hit... even the fifth one... They'd give you another million just off promo. If they actually believed in you, they'd give you 5...
What exactly are you complaining about?