Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I hate how they keep dropping this basically song by song. It takes away from the full album experience.

I like every song he dropped but it's like by the time the album comes out I've heard most of it.

I hate when that happens. Even worse when the songs you’re yet to hear are filler/trash.

You actually like the album but you already heard the best songs months before.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I hate how they keep dropping this basically song by song. It takes away from the full album experience.

I like every song he dropped but it's like by the time the album comes out I've heard most of it.
Agreed. These days I much prefer to get like one single and then boom just drop the full plate.

Even back in the day of big album sales I wanna say it was usually maybe 2 singles, tops, before the whole album just dropped. Crazy shyt is there's a good chance we get another single before this drops in 2 weeks.

And if you watched any of those youtube vids hyping up the album they've previewed another 2 tracks on there as well

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wont be surprised if the deep cuts end up being better, not too crazy about these singles tho tbh
I hope so because in and out, Big dog, & BRON are the same song basically talking about the same things.

Usually in todays era you don’t see this many singles being released for a Major, they are trying to build a buzz for it but these singles aren’t hitting in my opinion.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I hope so because in and out, Big dog, & BRON are the same song basically talking about the same things.

Usually in todays era you don’t see this many singles being released for a Major, they are trying to build a buzz for it but these singles aren’t hitting in my opinion.
Bennys not really a “single artist” either. Johnny p’a caddy hit but it was organic and not forced at all. Besides that most of his joints with videos are just dope album cuts.