Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both singles have been lowkey ass. Couple of the Alc beats are hard, but there's no beat I've heard so far that's made me scrunch up my face. Disappointed Daringer ain't got no placements but thank god Conductor isn't on this pressing his tag button 60 times in 7 seconds and doing his 673rd stroke of death bite smh.

Also, a snoop feature in 2023 is the no. 1 red flag this album about to be mid.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Both singles have been lowkey ass. Couple of the Alc beats are hard, but there's no beat I've heard so far that's made me scrunch up my face. Disappointed Daringer ain't got no placements but thank god Conductor isn't on this pressing his tag button 60 times in 7 seconds and doing his 673rd stroke of death bite smh.

CaliKid87

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bakersfield, CA

Guess everybody can’t go✌🏾

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Tracklist:

01. Jermaine's Graduation (produced by The Alchemist)
02. Bron (produced by Hit-Boy)
03. Big Dog (feat. Lil Wayne) (produced by The Alchemist)
04. Everybody Can't Go (feat. Kyle Banks) (produced by ???)
05. TMVTL (produced by The Alchemist)
06. Back Again (feat. Snoop Dogg) (produced by Hit-Boy)
07. One Foot In (feat. Stove God Cooks) (produced by Hit-Boy)
08. Buffalo Kitchen Club (feat. Armani Caesar) (produced by The Alchemist)
09. Black Santa (produced by ???)
10. Pillow Talk & Slander (feat. Jadakiss & Babyface Ray) (produced by ???)
11. How To Rap (produced by ???)
12. Griselda Express (feat. Westside Gunn, Conway The Machine & Rick Hyde) (produced by The Alchemist)
13. Big Tymers (feat. Peezy) (produced by ???)
Oh shyt it’s more than 12 joints now? On iTunes you can see the production and writing credits. There’s no Big Tymers/track 13 on there, but as for the others, Alc produced tracks 1, 3, 5, 8, and 11, and Hit produced all of the others

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

4fRPR21.gif

I really wish you hadn't pointed this out to me. His first shyts sounded like Madlib but most of the ones Gunn chose for that last batch of Griselda albums are straight Stroke of Death :snoop:

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt it’s more than 12 joints now? On iTunes you can see the production and writing credits. There’s no Big Tymers/track 13 on there, but as for the others, Alc produced tracks 1, 3, 5, 8, and 11, and Hit produced all of the others

It's from Def Jam shop... Maybe one song got scratch. Thanks for the update credits.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Boldy James >
Boldy's definitely my favorite regular Alc collaborator besides Prodigy, and Ev is right up there too. I think Benny's for sure in that top 3 or 4 spot as well. I could see why people would have him at #1. For sure for sure if you like the late 90's and early-mid 00's Alchemist sound, then I could see Benny being the one. They have like 20+ joints they've done together, almost all of them have more of that "traditional banger" sound to them. I think they dead ass have only done one single drumless song together (Weekend in Perry's). Benny definitely picks those Mobb Deep sounding beats of his.

Boldy and Al have a lot of traditional sounding bangers too and even trap inspired joints, but they've done so damn much music that they also have a lot more experimental shyt in there too (like Speed Trap and 300 Fences). My Boldy and Al playlist is 75 tracks deep or so.

That being said, My 1st Chemistry Set is the most 2000's "traditional sounding" Alchemist project there's ever been, and that's Boldy, so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Singles have definitely been the weakest lead singles from Benny that I can remember. That being said, his catalogue is solid and I trust the album as a whole will be a solid listen.

Also, Conductor's got a lot of dope shyt without that wobble sound effect. Sometimes I hate that West and Conway stay picking those same type of beats from him. And he's a cool ass dude in real life.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Boldy's definitely my favorite regular Alc collaborator besides Prodigy, and Ev is right up there too. I think Benny's for sure in that top 3 or 4 spot as well. I could see why people would have him at #1. For sure for sure if you like the late 90's and early-mid 00's Alchemist sound, then I could see Benny being the one. They have like 20+ joints they've done together, almost all of them have more of that "traditional banger" sound to them. I think they dead ass have only done one single drumless song together (Weekend in Perry's). Benny definitely picks those Mobb Deep sounding beats of his.

Boldy and Al have a lot of traditional sounding bangers too and even trap inspired joints, but they've done so damn much music that they also have a lot more experimental shyt in there too (like Speed Trap and 300 Fences). My Boldy and Al playlist is 75 tracks deep or so.

That being said, My 1st Chemistry Set is the most 2000's "traditional sounding" Alchemist project there's ever been, and that's Boldy, so :yeshrug:
Boldy is simply just more entertaining on the mic.