Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
If it’s just this Wayne feature that he has been teasing for months with no tracklist or release date for the album what an outdated lame ass rollout for a single. It’s not 1998 anymore like when M.O.P. had a commercial on BET for First Family 4 Life album with a clip of 4 Alarm Blaze to hype up the tracks release before the album :mjlol:
fukk Def Jam :mjcry:

I don’t know what to expect from this so a tracklist might give me an idea of what to look up to. Personally don’t care for a Wayne feature but he has his moments so I’ll still check for it. He’s been quiet about this album and everyone is waiting to see what was the hold up. It better be quality music.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don’t know what to expect from this so a tracklist might give me an idea of what to look up to. Personally don’t care for a Wayne feature but he has his moments so I’ll still check for it. He’s been quiet about this album and everyone is waiting to see what was the hold up. It better be quality music.
He has released some fire snippets so I’m very intrigued. I already knew going in that he wasn’t going to top Johnny P’s Caddy as a single. Especially when J Cole had one of the hardest verses this century. Maybe I’m being a bit too critical. I just really hate that hook 🪝

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He has released some fire snippets so I’m very intrigued. I already knew going in that he wasn’t going to top Johnny P’s Caddy as a single. Especially when J Cole had one of the hardest verses this century. Maybe I’m being a bit too critical. I just really hate that hook 🪝

Haven't heard much from this album so everything will be new to me.

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I just don't really like this overall. The hook is no worse than the rest, it's just mid.
Mid beat by alc's standards
Mid flow from Benny, feels like he's not really doing him
Wayne is actually my favorite part of this. Wild

To me this would be handily the worst song on TT4 :yeshrug:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Honestly I just don't really like this overall. The hook is no worse than the rest, it's just mid.

Out of all the "bouncey" ALC beats like Slow Roll, 5 to 50, First 48, Bernadines, Method Madness, etc...Big Dog is probably my least favorite.

I wonder if it's got that reversed sample in it so they didn't have to clear anything. Al sample choices are so interesting that they don't sound as interesting or colorful when that element gets stripped away.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I hate this as a first single. Out of touch if he thinks now that he’s on Def Jam that this Wayne feature gonna be a big deal & this is some power move or something. This song is mid as fukk. Wayne verse is fire. Rest of the track is mid. Maybe this is his street single & by the time the album drops we forget about it :manny:

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate this as a first single. Out of touch if he thinks now that he’s on Def Jam that this Wayne feature gonna be a big deal & this is some power move or something. This song is mid as fukk. Wayne verse is fire. Rest of the track is mid. Maybe this is his street single & by the time the album drops we forget about it :manny:

Certainly hope so