BEN fukkIN SIMMONS

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
giannis jumper has improved immensely u fukking fakkit
Giannis is a horrific career 27% 3pt shooter ... this year has been his worst at an abysmal 25% you moron ... he only attempts 10% of his 2 pointers outside of the paint range because of how UNRELIABLE his jumper is .... like i said you are far too stupid to discuss real basketball with a nikka like me ... you're an idiotic C.B.E.... STICK TO 2K and stop embarrasing yourself clown :russ:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
yall being disingenuous. No one said Simmons needs to be a shooter but he barely shoots at all and doesn't even attempt to improve at it. That's the issue. He should at least be able to hit a 3 to keep defenses honest.
Of course he attempts to improve at it. Just hadn’t found it yet.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
His shooting or lack there of will come up again in the playoffs, as it should, since all weaknesses are magnified for marquee players in the playoffs. I have a feeling that year 3, he will start to expand his game with at least a little more shooting. I definitely think he works on his shot. I think part of it is that he dosent stat chase, but he stat protects. He’s gonna have to let that shyt go. But he seems to be the type of player that would want to add that missing piece, since he carries himself with a certain arrogance. Just taking open jumpers and 3’s but shooting a horrible percentage would be a step in the right direction. It’s like the nikka is too aware of his strengths and weaknesses. He could use a little Dion Waiters in him lol. No homo

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikka what?:mjlol:

Giannis and Ben are on two totally different levels right now
Exactly what i thought .... dodging the question just like a typical casual :mjlol:

Casual: buhhhh buhhh buhhh you gotta have a jumper period!!!

Intellectual: What about NBA MVP Giannis:dahell:

Casual: urrrr uhhh urrrr uhhh .... DATS DIFFERENT :whoa:

dumb ass casuals always embarrasing themselves LMAO

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
He's in his 2nd season, and people are expecting perfection out of him, it's ridiculous--and that's just a euphemism for it's stupid as shyt.

If he could shoot already he'd be on his way to all-time great status. His only weakness is mid-range/perimeter shooting and foul shooting, if he becomes even decent in those respects he's immediately top 5 in the league.

And teams have sagged off him all season, including the Nets the last 2 games. Teams led by a 2nd and 3rd year player aren't supposed to win or even compete for rings yet, so I'm ready for them to lose in the playoffs and I can accept it very well may be due to Simmons' shortcomings, but unlike most of you reactionary, flat out idiotic fans, I know that it takes YEARS for a player to develop the skills and intangibles to compete for and lead a team to championships.
He's in his 3rd season. His only weakness is arguably the most important skill required in today's game. He's shown ZERO improvement in his shooting. Won't even attempt to shoot either. That's a major problem.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's in his 3rd season. His only weakness is arguably the most important skill required in today's game. He's shown ZERO improvement in his shooting. Won't even attempt to shoot either. That's a major problem.

He's playing in his 2nd season. There was nothing gained sitting on the sidelines.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly what i thought .... dodging the question just like a typical casual :mjlol:

Casual: buhhhh buhhh buhhh you gotta have a jumper period!!!

Intellectual: What about NBA MVP Giannis:dahell:

Casual: urrrr uhhh urrrr uhhh .... DATS DIFFERENT :whoa:

dumb ass casuals always embarrasing themselves LMAO

Nah you just an idiot,you tryna compare Ben to Giannis and they two totally different animals,who play entirely different games dumb ass:mjlol:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
nikkas telling me I don’t watch basketball because I think having a point guard who refuses to shoot is a huge liability :mjlol:
Brooklyn was a bottom 10 team in points allowed in the paint in the regular season
No shyt Simmons will score when mfs is doubling Embiid
Nets still winning in 7 and even if we didn’t Pacers, Celtics, or Raptors all have a ton of defensive bigs ready to expose him

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Giannis is a horrific career 27% 3pt shooter ... this year has been his worst at an abysmal 25% you moron ... he only attempts 10% of his 2 pointers outside of the paint range because of how UNRELIABLE his jumper is .... like i said you are far too stupid to discuss real basketball with a nikka like me ... you're an idiotic C.B.E.... STICK TO 2K and stop embarrasing yourself clown :russ:
advanced stat fakkit goes to look up some bullshyt. you're whats wrong with nba fans today. fukk up

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
so does Ben have a mental issue when it comes to shooting or is he legit just trying to pad his stats...

Coming from those in the Philly media that watches his practices, he works hard on his shootings and he makes a good percentage of threes in practice (granted unguarded) and it looks smooth...
it’s either a mental block issue, or he’s a player right now that just sticks to his strengths like he’s done his whole life....

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Nah you just an idiot,you tryna compare Ben to Giannis and they two totally different animals,who play entirely different games dumb ass:mjlol:
1.Dumb ass casual still cant answer why Giannis is the MVP while not having a reliable jumper like he says you must have:russ:

2.Dumb ass casual has no idea that at the same age Ben and Giannis (who also was playing PG that year) scoring numbers/shot charts are nearly identical ... yet "they play entirely different":russ:

Antetokounmpo to run point full time for Bucks

3.Dumb as casuals need to leave this hoop talk shyt alone and #STICKTO2k ...its so embarrasing ...although i do get a good chuckle reading you idiots post:russ: