BEN fukkIN SIMMONS

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That Heat team was the 7th best defense in the NBA that excelled at game planning for specific players give him his props :hhh:
nikka went into his first ever playoff series and put up 18/10.6/9/2.4
You know what’s the end result of trying to game plan for one player when there’s a bevy of nikkas who can shoot??

You end up getting shytted on, have to adjust your defense, and the nikka you gameplanned for ends up eating anyway

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you didn't quote me about regular season stats when we talking the postseason

Dude disappeared for most of that Boston series and might as well not been there couple days ago. You can give him that Miami series but seeing as how them nikkas was running 40 year old Wade out there as their 1st/2nd best player, and was letting Ersan, Marco, Roco and Saric all get 10, I'd hope you wouldn't

The jury is still out on him as far as postseason goes.

I can give him that Miami series?? So you're writing off an entire playoff series and two whole seasons in favor of 1 bad game against the Nets (and 1 in which he responded with a dominant performance 2 days later) and a series against a great team that keyed in on him as a rookie and he still put up 14 8 and 6.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Coli hates 3pt oriented NBA offenses

Gets mad at Simmons for scoring too much in the post and paint :mindblown:

yall being disingenuous. No one said Simmons needs to be a shooter but he barely shoots at all and doesn't even attempt to improve at it. That's the issue. He should at least be able to hit a 3 to keep defenses honest.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a point guard and he can't/refuses to shoot outside of the paint because he's afraid of missing because he's a lazy bytch who doesn't care about getting better.

You can defend him all you want but it doesn't change the fact that he's lacking the arguably the most essential skill in today's NBA.

Just wait until he faces a team in the playoffs with a good coach who will actually sag off him and force him to shoot out of his comfort zone.

You better be here to defend him when he's launching bricks and sending your team home early cause the sad part is you'll probably care more than he will and he'll come back next season and be the same "I can't remember which hand to shoot with" nikka he's content with being.

He's in his 2nd season, and people are expecting perfection out of him, it's ridiculous--and that's just a euphemism for it's stupid as shyt.

If he could shoot already he'd be on his way to all-time great status. His only weakness is mid-range/perimeter shooting and foul shooting, if he becomes even decent in those respects he's immediately top 5 in the league.

And teams have sagged off him all season, including the Nets the last 2 games. Teams led by a 2nd and 3rd year player aren't supposed to win or even compete for rings yet, so I'm ready for them to lose in the playoffs and I can accept it very well may be due to Simmons' shortcomings, but unlike most of you reactionary, flat out idiotic fans, I know that it takes YEARS for a player to develop the skills and intangibles to compete for and lead a team to championships.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I can give him that Miami series?? So you're writing off an entire playoff series and two whole seasons in favor of 1 bad game against the Nets and a series against a great team that keyed in on him as a rookie and he still put up 14 8 and 6.
They were a 2-3 seed with a roster built to protect his non shooting against the Heat man. Even though the heat had a few good defenders, they were gonna get ripped apart eventually. The Cs caliber of defense is what he’s gonna have to see if he plans on making this team into a winner. The nets have a horrible defense and he’s at home, a game like G1 shouldn’t happen

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
You know what’s the end result of trying to game plan for one player when there’s a bevy of nikkas who can shoot??

You end up getting shytted on, have to adjust your defense, and the nikka you gameplanned for ends up eating anyway
full

That's literally Spo's specialty, foh :pachaha:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were a 2-3 seed with a roster built to protect his non shooting against the Heat man. Even though the heat had a few good defenders, they were gonna get ripped apart eventually. The Cs caliber of defense is what he’s gonna have to see if he plans on making this team into a winner. The nets have a horrible defense and he’s at home, a game like G1 shouldn’t happen

He's in his 2nd season. 2nd year players don't turn their teams into winners. He's got another 4-5 seasons before he even enters his prime. I'm entertained by what he does now and optimistic about what he can grow into as a player. I'm not expecting him to lead them to anything right now, and anyone acting like he should or that he's a finished product doesn't know the game.